.net source code is open source now. you can check it on github. the linq source is here: https://github.com/dotnet/runtime/tree/master/src/libraries/system.linq
also of note: how does linq except work?
- Where can I view LINQ source code?
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Where can I get a good, concise LINQ cheatsheet?
- How can I create a conditional where clause using LINQ
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- When using a LINQ Where clause on a Dictionary, how can I return a dictionary of the same type?
- How can I view the Entity Framework LINQ query plan cache?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- How can I switch that code to use LINQ
- How can I combine this code into one or two LINQ queries?
- Linq with where clause in many-to-many EF Code First object
- How can I write the following code more elegantly using LINQ query syntax?
- How can I further simplify this piece of LINQ code
- How can I code an outer join using LINQ and EF6?
- How do I do a LINQ GroupBy where the key can be reversed?
- Can SELECT and WHERE LINQ clause be combined?
- How can I have a linq query conditionally NOT apply a where clause
- C# - Linq optimize code with List and Where clause
- How can I code a Linq query to do an upward Include?
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Using LINQ with MVC, how can I include multiple parameters into a where clause?
- How can I use Linq to build a c# object from xml where an element has zero or more elements of the same type?
- Using LINQ to SQL where database tables can have extra columns
- How can I have a LINQ where clause that does nothing?
- Where can I find a graphical designer for linq
- Can a LINQ extension method create a new KeyValuePair with a new() .Value when a Where clause isn't satisfied
- How can I use LINQ to return only rows where the first character of a column is within a range?
- Where can I get information on the ! operator used by VB.Net in Linq to DataSet?
- How can I return a list or enumerable of rows where column value has changed with Linq
- Using Linq to build a graph class; can you make this code look better?
More Query from same tag
- How to Add Value to a DataGrid that has a ComboBox Column
- LINQ - Comparing a search term with multiple entries against another string with multiple entries
- Use linq to find index position, but take into account ties that depend on a value
- LINQ to objects vs for each - difference in execution timings
- ASP.NET MVC getting Distinct Values From Database using LINQ
- Using LINQ To Find Total Number of Objects in C#
- Detect duplicate set of IDs in grouped collection
- LINQ query from two related lists with specific criteria
- Implicitly-typed local variables must be initialized
- Convert Expression<T, string>> to Expression<T, bool>>
- Linq XML descendants being lost on enumeration
- SqlException when querying database
- How to convert Generic List<anonymous type > to Generic List <SubToSubMenu>?
- Where clause that is passed as parameter to a method not working
- how to yield an anonymous class in IEnumerable.GroupBy<T> "on the fly" (without enumerating result) in C# LINQ?
- Retrieve Pairs of Points from PointCollection?
- Search a string without . character
- How to convert List of objects with date to array indexed with day of month?
- How can I create a sub-list from a list in c#?
- Ordering with linq and integers with zeros at the end
- Having problems with inner joins in LINQ
- LINQ: Condition in table and in related table
- How to refactor a link query with filtering logic into a reusable method
- Binding 2 dropdownlist with LINQ
- Find equal substring in list of strings
- Add, Update, Remove between collections using Linq
- Using LINQ to generate prime numbers
- help with linq query
- Does not exist in the current context
- Select multiple fields in lambda expression