there is another implementation "re-linq".
have a look here:
hope it helps, patrick
linqextender gives a way to get started with linq to anything without doing the complex expression tree parsing. it gives out more or less easy data structure, without sacrificing things like projection , where , order by etc. its still under development and a starting point could be linqtoflickr.
hope you find it useful and its open to any suggestion
look at linqextender for an example of an extendable iqueryable implementation. it not only provides a good open source example, but you may find you could use that instead of developing an iqueryable implementation from scratch.
i have a pseudo-linq provider: "push linq". it's like parallel extensions in that it changes how an existing in-memory data source is used, rather than bringing another actual data source into play.
the bits are available as part of my miscutil project. it's probably best to ping me privately if you get into it and want to know more (or make suggestions).
linq to amazon web services.
our object database db4o comes with an open source linq provider. we even provide an implementation for compactframework. to my knowledge this is the only linq provider available for compactframework.
- Best open source LINQ provider
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Open source LINQ search engine for website
- How best to optimise this small bit of c# Linq code
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- Fetch vs FetchMany in NHibernate Linq provider
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- Best ways to format LINQ queries
- Best way for retrieving single record results in LINQ to SQL
- Tradeoffs using NHibernate 3.0 QueryOver or LINQ provider
- LINQ to MySQL - what is the best option?
- Best way to delete multiple records in a LINQ query?
- Best practices for dealing with LINQ statements that result in empty sequences and the like?
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- NHibernate Second Level Cache With NHibernate Linq Provider 1.0
- Which is the best book out there to learn Linq, including Linq to Entities?
- Syntax to execute code block inside Linq query?
- LINQ to SQL Web Application Best Practices
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- NHibernate Linq provider and take() skip() with eager fetching
- Is there a good source that gives an overview of linq optimizations?
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
- The best way to join in Linq
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
More Query from same tag
- Percentage in LINQ comes out as zero
- Selecting multiple columns with linq query and lambda expression
- Building dynamic query in a loop using Expression trees
- Writing advertising XML from directory read using linq C#
- How convert sql with count to linq
- How to solve a SonarQube S3267 warning, "Loops should be simplified with "LINQ" expressions"
- Possible duplicate enumeration of IEnumerable
- MVC3 how to update stock of multiple items
- Use LINQ XML with a namespace
- Linq query with Average
- Get a list of duplicates from list based on properties comparison
- .Include() Not Pulling Additional Resource
- How to use custom Methods in LINQ Query
- Search and replace within entity result set
- Database relationships and "structure"
- Max function Linq Query - Nullable Int not IEnumerable?
- delete multiple rows in linq c#
- LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method 'System.Object Parse(System.Type, System.String)'
- Linq to Entities Multiple Includes but just select one relation
- Return true called inside LINQ Select statement
- Linq query to check substring between a list and string
- Get Unique Elements from the List based on Element Property
- System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper does not contain a definition for 'DropDownListFor'
- JQuery Datatables Server Side Processing and Filter
- Select a sub List<T> with filtering condition List<int> using Linq
- Compare datatable to IList
- Slow speed when using nested loops when comparing large data sets
- Linq - Inner Join not retrieving all records from left table
- Pass linq anonymous object to function
- DataGrid: Adding DataGridCellInfo-instances to the DataGrid.SelectedCells-collection is very slow