i built it with visual studio 2010, and got error messages that say i am missing
mysql.data.mysqlclient namespaces. so i would first make sure you have the dll's for those on your computer, and you have added the appropriate references to them to the project.
the complete error message is:
the command "c:\users\robert\downloads\iqtoolkit v0.17b\source\test\copyproviders.cmd bin\debug\ c:\users\robert\downloads\iqtoolkit v0.17b\source\test\" exited with code 9009.
copyproviders.cmd in the folder
c:\users\robert\downloads\iqtoolkit v0.17b\source\test\ contains the following:
erase %2%1iqtoolkit.data.*.dll call %2copyprovider.cmd access %1 %2 call %2copyprovider.cmd sqlclient %1 %2 call %2copyprovider.cmd sqlserverce %1 %2 call %2copyprovider.cmd mysqlclient %1 %2 call %2copyprovider.cmd sqlite %1 %2
copyprovider.cmd file contains the following:
if exist %3..\iqtoolkit.data.%1\%2iqtoolkit.data.%1.dll xcopy /c /y %3..\iqtoolkit.data.%1\%2iqtoolkit.data.%1.dll %3%2
this is all fired off from the
pre-build event command line, which can be found in the
build events portion of the
properties dialog for the
test project. it reads as follows:
$(projectdir)copyproviders.cmd $(outdir) $(projectdir)
to get the project to build, you can just remove this line from the properties dialog, and the project will build just fine.
it seems clear that some file copying takes place during the build process, and that this file copying has something to do with the test process for the iqtoolkit. it seems that the iqtoolkit output dll is copied to each of the provider subdirectories. you can probably do this file copying manually, if you want to run the test suite.
in any case, it does appear to be a minor bug. i would let the iqtoolkit folks know about it.
just change the event to:
"$(projectdir)copyproviders.cmd" "$(outdir)" "$(projectdir)"
this can fix this problem.
- Cannot build the Test project for LINQ IQueryable Toolkit (IQToolkit) - Code 9009
- Linq and the Equality Operator: Expression of type 'System.Int32' cannot be used for parameter of type 'System.Object'
- Performing part of a IQueryable query and deferring the rest to Linq for Objects
- Dynamically build LINQ filter for the Any() method?
- Determine the source DataContext for a Linq to Sql query
- Stubbing Code for Test With Linq Expressions and Lambdas
- Understanding the various options for runtime code generation in C# (Roslyn, CodeDom, Linq Expressions, ...?)
- Can I use a LINQ IEnumerable result as the data source for a Gtk.TreeView?
- Why the extension method of where for LINQ in this code would print out a single number while it shouldn't print anything at all?
- LINQ entity data model generated code error - The type 'DBContexts.Category' already contains a definition for 'ID'
- Reduce the line of code for this LINQ query
- Returning IQueryable type: The entity or complex type '' cannot be constructed in a LINQ to Entities query
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Can I Use The Same Linq Code to Query for Different Conditions?
- Shortcut LINQ toentity query for the following code in MVC 3
- Unable to project the anonymous type to model type. (The entity or complex type cannot be constructed in a LINQ to Entities query.)
- What would be the Linq code for this grouping using VB.NET 2008?
- ToPagedListAsync() - The provider for the source IQueryable doesn't implement IDbAsyncQueryProvider
- Why the LINQ method `Where` in my code is wrong for string?
- Entity Framework Code First - The entity or complex type cannot be constructed in a LINQ to Entities query
- Searching each property value of an IQueryable collection of T against the value of a search query. How do I test for NOT NULL and CONTAINS together?
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- How can I get LINQ to return the object which has the max value for a given property?
- LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method 'System.String ToString()' method, and this method cannot be translated into a store expression
- Is there a C# LINQ syntax for the Queryable.SelectMany() method?
- Instantiate empty IQueryable for use with Linq to sql
- Is there a LINQ function for getting the longest string in a list of strings?
- What is the easiest way to find the LINQ statement for a SQL statement
- LINQ Lambda Join Error - cannot be inferred from the usage
More Query from same tag
- EF Core “InvalidOperationException: Include has been used on non entity queryable” on IQueryable
- How to segregate data into different buckets using LINQ in VB.NET?
- Most Efficient way to test large number of strings against a large List<string>
- Using Linq to check if generic list in Dictionary contains a value
- How to use SQL Server table hints while using LINQ?
- Nested select top 1 in Linq
- EF Linq include nested arrays
- LINQ: Group by month and year within a datetime field
- Check if a list contains all of another lists items when comparing on one property
- "Where" clause in linq to sql query using DateTime?
- Full outer join two lists of separate classes into a third list of a third class
- Comparing foreign keys in entity framework 3.5
- LINQ operators versus LINQ methods: limitations, pros / cons of one over the other?
- parsing a xml file with linq
- How to distinct groups of values?
- How to generate SqlFunctions.DateDiff dynamically
- Dynamicly pass table name to LINQ
- How would you write this map-filter chain using LINQ?
- Linq OrderBy int property does not work
- Insert id into list if checkbox is checked
- Save linq query as data table
- How to order a nested Linq object via orderBy
- Get a comma separated list of entity collection using linq
- Taking a set of items from a list and to perform some operation based on need
- What are the alternatives to using Expand in a LINQ to ADO.net Data Service Query?
- C# Linq-SQL query result returning nothing
- how to concatenate the string in AsQueryable to search by the name, by null checking
- 2 levels of joins LINQ
- LINQ to Entities query and Distinct on GUID
- How to use DateTime in WHERE clause (LINQ)?