c.AppUserID != null does not work because the collection is empty, not
This will get you all cities wit non-empty
var cities = db.Cities.Where(c => c.AppUserID.Any() )
- Selecting all x which are in y table
- Which LINQ query to select rows from 1 table that are not in another table
- Why NULL values are excluded while selecting values from table
- Query which returns results only if all (non-primitive) values from a compared enumerable are contained in the target enumerable
- Linq Entity Framework - get all customers that Ids are not in many to many table
- In a table a column datatype is varchar, retrieve only those values of the column which are number / numeric using linq to sql
- Remove all entries from collection, which are found in different collection using linq
- LINQ retrieve values from a table that of which fields(of a certain column) are not equal of another table
- Updating a Table column based on the value of another table which are not related in SQL Server 2008
- Selecting items from list A which are not in List B and vice versa
- LINQ to SQL selecting all records which have any word in the string split
- How to count item in list<int>, which match with a value (true/false) in all records in another table in c# (better than with linq)
- Linq selecting from multiple joins and returning all rows even if a table doesnt return a match
- SQL Query finding Dates which are not Present in a Table
- Selecting some columns all data from a table using LINQ/lambda .net MVC?
- How to Insert data in Join table which were created by using EF Code First
- Generic code to determine how many rows from a table are in a different table with matching structure?
- Filter all the Dictionary elements which are matching with the input string array only or any number
- Remove all elements from a Key value pair which are equal to elements in a list?
- Insert Records in multiple table which are dependent on primary / foreign key using Linq-to-SQL
- Error selecting from large data table causing time out in EF + code first
- Entity Framework. Delete all rows in table
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- How to make a linq Sum return null if the summed values are all null
- Selecting all child objects in Linq
- How to check if all values in an array are equal
- Is it possible to use LINQ to check if all numbers in a list are increasing monotonically?
- Check if all values are equal in a list
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- How to check if all the elements in an array are positive integers?
More Query from same tag
- How to break or Exit from Linq query
- Lambda expressions and how to combine them?
- How to retrieve element from IQueryable in Parallel Loop
- How to call user defined function in Lambda .NET Syntax
- How to optimize this loop into one linq query removing the loop call entirely?
- LINQ... ignore nulls for dropdown C#
- Updating the original reference to an object that was returned from a linq query
- Select Distinct records by IDictionary<string,object> property in an object
- Filter out distinct elements with condition
- Parsing XSD w/XDocument
- Group by in the case of data in the database and data when displaying inconsistencies
- Checking for null value in c# var with LINQ & Entity framework
- problem with filtering data from 2 tables in sql?
- Select and select many difference
- Sub-Query or Join with embedded/nested document using C# LINQ with MongoDB
- Need help Linq Query Group By + Count
- Converting SQL to LINQ: The range variable conflicts with a previous declaration
- How to select one column from datagrid and add data for the selected column from field text?
- ENTITY/LINQ/ASP.NET : ASPxGridView Adding Rules
- Grouping a generic list via LINQ in VB.NET
- IEnumerable <T> with anonymous methods
- Convert SQL Sub Query to In to Linq Lambda
- Entity Framework, extending adding "filters"
- Multi List Compare with single list Linq Query
- Linq Select with Max/Min, Left Join
- How to query MongoDb Collection with C# Driver by having dictionary values as filter parameters
- Where clause with linq in readOnlyCollection of Object
- Linq Expression to generic - how
- Why Lambda variable scope exists outside LINQ Query?
- Linq returning single integer value based on string stored in SQL