create a map-reduce index and then query on it.
for example, in this example, you can query on 'category' field because it was indexed (meaning it was part of the map-reduce index definition)
see short demo examples in: https://demo.ravendb.net/
- RavenDB using filter with group by
- How to group only subsequent items with the same property using linq
- How to filter a list with linq depends on counting a property at the same list and take a random group at least minimum total
- How to query from the table using group by with EF6?
- How can I combine IObservable<T>.Throttle() with some other event source using Reactive Extensions?
- I need to compare list with Datatable and filter values using Linq
- Conditional filter using LINQ with C#
- Using linq group by to get from a list of objects with a DateTime property to a list with an interval StartDate, EndDate
- LINQ to XML: filter a query using XElement.Attributes() collection with both XName and Value
- Linq sub query when using a repository pattern with EF code first
- Joining two tables using Include() with conditional filter
- MongoDb C# Driver with Group and Project using Aggregate() query giving exception
- C# Using LINQ to filter each Object with Max Value in List of Objects
- Can I load hierarchical data with Entity Framework 4 using ".Include" and filter a Navigation Property based on some criteria
- Databind repeater using Linq with group by
- How can I group and sum XML data with the following structure using LINQ?
- Group a C# collection by inequality with a maximum group size using LINQ
- How can I fetch child entities as DTO in parent using reusable queries/Expression's with EF code first?
- How to Filter Datatable with multiple column values using C#
- LINQ using Group with Count and Where, easy SQL, harder in LINQ
- Using an expression tree to generate a select statement with a sum after a group by C#
- Group By variable ceiling value with catch-all maximum using LINQ To NHibernate
- Can't add a new record with an integer value into database by using linq from code C#
- Using linq to filter sharepoint-lists with sublists
- Trying to Filter a collection using LINQ where the collection has a collection which also has a collection with a property that is nullable
- Group by JsonDocument's property with unknown type using Entity Framework Core
- Group by year and month with given date range using Lambda or LINQ Query
- Using linq to group by dates with values for empty data
- Can this be done with less code using lambda?
- Extracting inner value on CDATA with Linq to XML using a filter
More Query from same tag
- Method to return records true false or all
- object.ReferenceEquals or == operator?
- Unexpected behavior with linq Except() method
- How to get product row from each order of child table list using Entity Framework Core?
- Return the highest bid for each car
- C# Array.Contains () compilation error
- Linq - getting a value that is between a lower limit and upper limit
- Entity Framework 6 Linq results for master-detail
- Searching multiple list an updating fields in another list
- Find value in an List with linq?
- How to get the string value of ExecuteCommand (or ExecuteQuery) from LINQ?
- How to perform a group join in .NET Core 3.0 Entity Framework?
- Performance Difference between LINQ and Stored Procedures
- How to parameterize a selector with a function in EF query?
- Converting LinqToExcel.RowNoHeader type into string
- Sort List<T> Property every time an item is added
- LinqToExcel:How to get specific row in Excel
- How would this be done with LINQ or a func delegate?
- C#: Grouping/Subgrouping Payment By Type, Year, Month
- When querying a collection using linq it always returns a null
- Get max + min in one line with linq
- SelectMany nested in parent's lambda vs SelectMany after SelectMany
- Loading of Lazy collections in entity framework too lazy
- Updating values in .csv file depend to values in second .csv
- Linq VAR and Typed Object
- Select using linq based on 2 conditions
- How does LINQ Except work?
- How to search any items of a list within a string using Linq
- LINQ: select specific value in a datatable column
- ASP.NET MVC - not getting data from other tables