You can use Aggregate:
options.Aggregate((current, next) => current + ", " + next);
Note that this generates a new string for each operation, so if your options list is long you are better off using an old school approach with StringBuilder
- linq subquery child collection to string
- LINQ to EF - Find records where string property of a child collection at least partially matches all records in a list of strings
- linq select items from child collection
- Collection to string using linq
- Linq extension method, how to find child in collection recursive
- linq how to select a parent with a child collection that contains one or many of an array (or list) of values
- LINQ - filter child collection
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- using LINQ how can i concatenate string properties from itesm in a collection
- Order parent collection by minimum values in child collection in Linq
- Joining parent and child collection in LINQ for a single merged output
- LINQ Source Code Available
- NHibernate querying on a string collection using Linq results in either error or empty collection
- How to use LINQ to filter property of child collection using (.Any())
- linq how to select the parent from a collection where the parent contains child items in another collection
- How to filter child collection with linq dynamic
- How do I query a collection of objects in LINQ by a child property?
- C# linq query filter child Collection
- How do I delete records from a child collection in LINQ to SQL?
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- linq filtering child collection
- How to select by child collection value in LINQ
- Linq - Select single item from child collection
- Filter Linq Child Collection by another List/Array
- SQL subquery result in LINQ and Entity Framework Code First
- Filter Parent Collection Using Criteria in Child Collection via a Linq Query
- linq to entities changing database connection string in code
- Linq Search Principle and child collection with OR statement
- MongoDB Linq nested Child Collection
- How to order a collection with LINQ so that a particular string appears first
- Counting rows and storing value
- Linq and SQL Azure starnge behavior
- C# HashSet union on IEnumerable within LINQ Func expression does not work (possible precompiler bug)
- c# / Linq sum where
- How to write this T-SQL in LINQ to sQL?
- Easiest Way to get id or link and updated date from a RSS feed?
- left outer join in linq error at defaultifempty
- Select Nodes with specific attribute using Linq
- How to convert this LEFT JOIN Linq Query to Lambda expression
- WPF/LINQ data layer design question
- What alternatives does Java provide for C# expressions?
- Grouping data between ranges using LINQ in C#
- Static ObservableCollection Event is not firing
- declaring empty byte - Nullable object must have a value?
- How to update a property for a specific element of an IEnumerable List in C#
- How to find all rows of items that have a part in common using LINQ?
- Most efficient way to select a specific object type in Dictionary and delete it
- Is it Possible to Lazy Load & Type Cast the Object in Single Iteration?
- Extract list of objects from a string using linq
- Count how many cells are null in a row using Linq and c#