it is working if you force the cast of the dynamic to double instead of letting the
.todouble method find the appropriate type itself. instead, do an explicit cast:
for(var i = 0; i < result.count; i++) cumulativeavg.add(result.take(i + 1).average(r => (double)r.mydouble));
- Linq average of dynamic double
- LINQ Source Code Available
- How to dynamic add filters to a LINQ query against an Odata Source in C#
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Dynamic "Not" by parameter in LINQ (Or any other code for that matter)
- Make access possible to dynamic table LINQ EF6 Code First
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Linq query dynamic where double
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Entity Framework dynamic linq where from generic source with dynamic where clause
- Dynamic Linq query with multiple Where Average
- Linq dynamic having issue with double quote
- Dynamic LINQ OrderBy on IEnumerable<T> / IQueryable<T>
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- How to use LINQ with dynamic collections
- Dynamic WHERE clause in LINQ
- LINQ : Dynamic select
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- Get Average Using LINQ
- How to use "contains" or "like" in a dynamic linq query?
- Dynamic LINQ - Is There A .NET 4 Version?
- jqgrid with asp.net webmethod and json working with sorting, paging, searching and LINQ -- but needs dynamic operators
- Strongly typed dynamic Linq sorting
- Calculating Weighted Average with LINQ
- How do you add dynamic 'where' clauses to a linq query?
- Average extension method in Linq for default value
- Dynamic + linq compilation error
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
More Query from same tag
- combining between scripts
- Not able to access a element using LINQ and XDocument
- VB.NET LINQ To DataTable Select with Where Clause
- Is there a way to use over with order by clause in linq?
- LINQ expression trees
- RavenDB: Search with whitespace, behaving like String.Contains
- LINQ Group By (VB.net & Linq to Entities)
- Trying to fit a Distinct() into a relatively complex LINQ query
- How to take driver id column using this linq query
- Does "Select New" in linq trigger an evaluation / load?
- Error: Both DataSource and DataSourceID are defined on 'GridView2'. Remove one definition.?
- ReactiveUI "Compelling Example" search with Caliburn.Micro.ReactiveUI
- Join and group 2 lists with common key
- Sum Node values using LINQ to XML
- Having problems with a Lambda LINQ Query
- LINQ Select First
- Converting SQL statement using SUM() to Linq/Entity Framework
- LINQ anonym object with result to delimited string (LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method 'System.String ToString()' method)
- Returning a single property of a Model in HttpGet Method in ASP.NET Core Web API
- How to search for FirstName + Lastname from sql data base when input is full name with entities in c#?
- Linq pivot indicator values into additional columns and aggregate data
- Get latest previous year if possible
- How do I properly use distinct and compare?
- LINQ query: Dynamically add Includes at run time
- Listing in WCF Entity
- Unable to add item to dataset in Linq to SQL
- Creating a map from property names to types with that property
- How to override the Linq select statement?
- Check LINQ return is null for observable collection List
- LINQ to SQL Group By Multiple Records in One Row