I did this like this:
(From kvp In dic Select kvp Where kvp.Value = dic.Values.Max).First.Key
Old question but I thought I'd provide my LINQ VB answer in case it helps others.
Return dic.Aggregate(Function(l, r) If(l.Value > r.Value, l, r)).Key
- How would I get the corresponding Key for the maximum Value in a Dictionary(Of SomeEnum, Integer) using LINQ?
- How to use LINQ to select object with minimum or maximum property value
- How to perform .Max() on a property of all objects in a collection and return the object with maximum value
- Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source
- How to resolve Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source in linq?
- Using Linq to select maximum value in a group
- Get a Maximum Date value from X tables in DataSet
- What is faster in finding element with property of maximum value
- How to find the maximum value for each key in a List of Dictionaries using LINQ?
- LINQ: Getting the row with the maximum value of a given attribute
- LINQ left join with only the row having maximum value of a column
- LINQ Source Code Available
- LINQ - Writing an extension method to get the row with maximum value for each group
- Why would you use an immutable value in a dictionary?
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- Get from a List<t> the record with the maximum value of a specific property
- Search list of objects for maximum value by date
- SQL Trigger is trying to insert a null value but my C# code is passing int 300?
- The given value of type String from the data source cannot be converted to type int of the specified target column
- How to Create a Run-Time Computed (NotMapped) Value in Entity Framework Code First
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- What would be a reasonably fast way to code this sql query in c#?
- How write a LINQ expression that will return the maximum value of a field?
- Get keys for maximum value from dictionary
- C# - Code supposed to be unreachable when calculate value in LINQ sum method
- Get minimum and maximum time value from list of object property using Linq
- C# Finding the maximum value of a string with linq
- Get the objects with the maximum value for a specific property from a list using LINQ
- LINQ find max/min value with corresponding time fields
- How would I use LINQ to XML to get the value from example XML
- Hashing an expression tree
- Clean up data into a DataTable by Creating separate Groups using DataTable
- How to Trim elements before filling dropdownlist using C# LINQ
- Update a single column to EF 6.0 using LINQ lambda ? MVC4
- LINQ to populate treeview based upon grouping
- linq left join datatable and oder by the nullable value
- How to combine objects in collection by equal property unsing LINQ?
- linq: projecting two sequences to third result sequence
- Linq Contains value in list
- Linq query is not populating Child Collection
- LINQ query with multiple StartsWith clause?
- How can I select XElements where Attribute ... (LINQ2XML)
- Reusing EF Core Projection Function in Another Function with Arguments
- Getting the Max value in all [x] indexes in a list of lists in C#
- List.OrderBy returns a collection of empty strings
- Linq to Objects - Where search within a list
- Dynamically Group By Property Referenced By String
- Reading CSV line by line and filling .net objects
- How can I convert 'System.Collection.Generic.List<String>' into 'System.Windows.Documents.List'?
- Updating a single column in LINQ to SQL