d1.asEnumerable.where(Function(x1) x1("salary")>500).copyToDatatable if the salary column is already an integer
You may need to add Assembly reference as System.Data.DataSetExtensions if drop down does not appear after you type d1.asEnumerable.
Filter with LINQ:
(From row In YourDataTable.AsEnumerable Where CInt(row("price").ToString) > 500 Select row).CopyToDataTable
If you found error message:
AsEnumerable is not a member of 'System.Data.Datatable'
Please add reference below to your xaml file.
You can also work in a function method approach to LINQ rather than a SQL-like syntax.
DT_Data = DT_Data.AsEnumerable.Where( Function(x) CINT(x("Price")) > 500 ).CopyToDataTable
You can treat data in the DataTable with
Returning you a collection of however you treat the data.
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- How to use LINQ on a DataTable in Uipath
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- How to use LINQ filter on a DataTable in Uipath
- LINQ query on a DataTable
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Filling a DataSet or a DataTable from a LINQ query result set
- Linq code to select one item
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- Linq : select value in a datatable column
- How I can filter a dataTable with Linq to datatable?
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Select distinct rows from datatable in Linq
- Syntax to execute code block inside Linq query?
- Some data is missing in the Export to Excel using DataTable and Linq
- Use LINQ to group data from DataTable
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- DataTable Select vs LINQ Select
- Using Linq to GroupBy and Sum datatable
- Best open source LINQ provider
- LINQ to map a datatable into a list<MyObject>
- Is there a good source that gives an overview of linq optimizations?
- Datatable group by with linq in vb.net
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- LINQ Select DataRow from DataTable
- Linq Lambda Expression to return order by total
- Get the whole string from a String array if the string contains a substring
- How to group LINQ query to dictionary<string, string>
- How go get max value of a unique id column using LINQ
- LINQ What does 'select new' do?
- Switching images in picturebox
- Convert IEnumerable in List<T>
- LINQ to Entities - sorting on child collection with filter
- Get data by filtering and grouping LINQ query
- Return index and object from list on a single query?
- Force an IQueryable to execute?
- Entity Framework, efficient NavigationProperty.OfType query
- How do I write a LINQ Expression Tree that filters on a method of a property?
- Entity Framework. Where clause with parameter from query as variable
- Linq dynamically adding where conditions
- Linq statement with two where clauses
- How Can I Achieve this Using LINQ?
- where can I find a LinQ parser
- Is it bad to "think" in LINQ when the skill isn't transferrable outside C#?
- Linq query NullReferenceException on multiple (cascade) left joins