var file1 = File.ReadLines(file1path); var file2 = File.ReadAllLines(file2path); File.WriteAllLines("removed.txt", file1.Except(file2));
This gets the removed lines :)
- How to remove lines from file1 that exist in file2 in C#
- How can I add elements from one collection that do not exist in a second collection to a third collection?
- How to remove value that does not exist in another list?
- How to remove from the list the items that have parents in the same list
- How to remove values from database that doesn't have a certain value
- How to remove each item that appears in first collection from second collection using linq?
- How to remove instances from a List, which don't contain objects that match values from a Dictionary?
- Remove items from List<string> that exist in Substring of CheckedListBox items
- how to remove empty strings from list, then remove duplicate values from a list
- How to Quickly Remove Items From a List
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- How to return anonymous type from c# method that uses LINQ to SQL
- How to remove duplicates from collection using IEqualityComparer, LinQ Distinct
- How to count the number of code lines in a C# solution, without comments and empty lines, and other redundant stuff, etc?
- Remove items from list that intersect on property using Linq
- How to remove an element from an xml using Xdocument when we have multiple elements with same name but different attributes
- LINQ: How to remove element from IQueryable<T>
- Linq - How to select items from a list that contains only items of another list?
- How to remove non-duplicates from a list in C#
- How can I set properties on all items from a linq query with values from another object that is also pulled from a query?
- How do I remove items from generic list, based on multiple conditions and using linq
- How to remove characters from a string using LINQ
- C# - How to remove xmlns from XElement
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- How to create a complex type from a stored procedure that uses exec()?
- How to pass LinQ Expressions from F# to C# code
- How do you remove xmlns from elements when generating XML with LINQ?
- How can I update in Linq an entity that is disconnected from database?
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- How can I switch that code to use LINQ
More Query from same tag
- how can i create a programmatically sort order in C# on a grouped collection
- Join 2 lists by order instead of condition in LINQ
- Problem using .Value in LINQ query
- LINQ Correlated Subquery
- Use Linq to move item to bottom of list
- select properties of entity ef linq
- Log Queries executed by Entity Framework DbContext
- C# how to group List by objects with the same property values
- Append OR subquery in Linq
- ORDER BY ASCENDING or NOT seems to it doesn't do anything
- Assigning a lambda expression causes it to not be executed later?
- Linq: Finding values within a range
- Bind a Linq Lambda Select Many from Controller to view in MVC4? What are the Best ways to return in view
- Access to value in ASP.NET Model, not in database, for linq query
- add a new column to list using linq and entity?
- Different way of using LINQ in joining a single table
- Pass Values from Textboxes / Radio buttons to One TextBox
- Wrong query generated with entity framework
- Scott Gu Dynamic Linq Convert Datetime to ShortDatetime
- Object issue in LINQ Query
- Get all result for all indexes of a list
- Datatable C# - How to get detail record from one table and its associated sub record from another table based on ID
- I need to find the average with the 3 parameters in LINQ C#
- get next available integer using LINQ
- How to convert this Oracle query to Linq?
- Making a Count that takes into consideration null check - What should i call it? SafeCount?
- Linq data type comparison with Double
- Linq join values from two lists
- Getting the list
- EF Core - add conditional where based on field value