Answer stolen from Microsoft boards, somewhere:
This behavior is by design. When both the public ID and system ID are specified in the DOCTYPE declaration, the XmlReader first tries if the XmlResolver.GetEntity understands the public identifier ("-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN"). So it calls GetEntity with the public ID and if the resolver does not understand it (like the XmlUrlResolver), it throws an exception. The XmlReader catches the exception and calls the GetEntity, but this time with the system identifier (“http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd").
Thanks, -Helena Kotas, System.Xml Developer
Gepost door Microsoft op 10-5-2006 om 17:34
- How to load an XHTML file into an XElement using a custom XmlUrlResolver?
- How to load xml code block into existing xml file at a specific node using linq
- Load xml file into 2d rectangular array using linq
- Merge multiple word documents into one using OpenXML and XElement
- fancy way to load contents of a CSV file into a dictionary<string,string> in C#
- How can I read a tab delimited file into a multidimensional array using Linq?
- C# .Net 3.5 Code to replace a file extension using LINQ
- How can I load the following XML using LINQ-to-XML into a dictionary?
- C# How to Create a Custom (dynamic) class with Dynamic Linq using XElement in runtime
- Load selective XML data into Dataset using C#
- Using LINQ, how do I load a hierarchical XML into a POCO?
- How to flatten a multi level XML into a single level XML using c# code LINQ
- Can't add a new record with an integer value into database by using linq from code C#
- How to read .csv file into array using LINQ
- Why are stored procedures, functions, and views put into a .dbml file instead of the code file?
- Find a node in JSON file, update the content and save back into the JSON file using c#
- C# - Load dictionary of Hashsets from an XML file using Linq
- I need to save the XML file using linq with xml code in C#
- how to insert two values manually into table by using code
- How to get the name of elements/attributes in xml files and write these into another new xml file using LINQ
- How to read xml file using VB.NET by using XElement parsing?
- Split into xml files retaining few tags from base xml file using linq
- Construct a list of wpf Hyperlink elements from an XML source file using Linq
- Using LINQ to get a string from a tab delimited text file into an array in the way I want
- Using XElement to parse this XML into an array
- Insert a file path string into SQL database via C# code
- LINQ: Load XML into a Dictionary with value equaling new custom class instances
- How to load XML Elements using LINQ from XDocument into a class (not using Descendants)
- Using LINQ to parse one XML file into multiple files based on child element value
- Insert XML file into existing XML file using LINQ to XML
- Left outer join with multiple on conditions in LINQ
- In C#, GroupBy a property which is a List
- Dynamically select LINQ SELECT fields at runtime
- Generic delete and update using Entity Framework
- Anonymous Type Name Collision
- What is the lambda expression to inner join a set of IDs to a split comma separated list of IDs from a sting?
- Linq to object dynamic query is it possible?
- Conversion from Linq Query syntax to Method syntax
- linqToSql + linqToXMl - backup table in xml file
- How to get a single object by LINQ? ERROR: The result of a query cannot be enumerated more than once
- Add an element to xml file
- Getting wrong data from SQL view when putting it into a C# list
- How to get the child declaring type from an expression?
- Populating a generic ViewModel for building reports
- Converting an SQL with Left Join , Group and Sum to a Linq Query
- Query entity framework using LINQ, how should I do the joins?
- Linq: select where in List<string>
- Read .csv File into Multiple database tables while filling the dependencies between them
- How to get highest value from xml element in C#?
- c# Linq - Is this a good design for deleting records?