Answer stolen from Microsoft boards, somewhere:
This behavior is by design. When both the public ID and system ID are specified in the DOCTYPE declaration, the XmlReader first tries if the XmlResolver.GetEntity understands the public identifier ("-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN"). So it calls GetEntity with the public ID and if the resolver does not understand it (like the XmlUrlResolver), it throws an exception. The XmlReader catches the exception and calls the GetEntity, but this time with the system identifier (“http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd").
Thanks, -Helena Kotas, System.Xml Developer
Gepost door Microsoft op 10-5-2006 om 17:34
- How to load an XHTML file into an XElement using a custom XmlUrlResolver?
- How to load xml code block into existing xml file at a specific node using linq
- How can I read a tab delimited file into a multidimensional array using Linq?
- How can I load the following XML using LINQ-to-XML into a dictionary?
- C# How to Create a Custom (dynamic) class with Dynamic Linq using XElement in runtime
- Using LINQ, how do I load a hierarchical XML into a POCO?
- How to flatten a multi level XML into a single level XML using c# code LINQ
- Load xml file into 2d rectangular array using linq
- How to read .csv file into array using LINQ
- how to insert two values manually into table by using code
- How to get the name of elements/attributes in xml files and write these into another new xml file using LINQ
- How to read xml file using VB.NET by using XElement parsing?
- How to load XML Elements using LINQ from XDocument into a class (not using Descendants)
- How do I find the text within a div in the source of a web page using C#
- How to convert a List<T> into a comma-separated list, using the class's Id property as the value
- How to eager load sibling data using LINQ to SQL?
- How to put in text when using XElement
- How do I load these LINQ results into my ViewModel class?
- How do I insert an element into XML using Linq?
- How to SELECT from any spreadsheet in Excel File using OleDbDataAdapter
- How to parse XML data into the properties of a custom C# class?
- How to combine multiple fields into one field using LINQ
- how to add/insert conditional node into XML using linq to XML
- LINQ Query - How to map a resultset into another object using Select
- How to reuse a linq expression for 'Where' when using multiple source tables
- How to read File names recursively from subfolder using LINQ
- How do I combine the keys and values of a Dictionary into one List using LINQ?
- How to Combine two Sum operations into one using LINQ?
- How to read XML file using System.IO.Stream with LINQ
- How to sort files by date in file name using c#?
More Query from same tag
- Linq to Entities over WCF query help
- ToList method in Linq
- Avoid switch case -linq
- What is the effect of AsEnumerable() on a LINQ Entity?
- Why does C# not allow anonymous cast to objects?
- Reordering the linq statement after group by
- How do I convert this SQL query to LINQ to SQL
- Update Enumerable<T> based on the Selected row and save into db
- Split a list of objects into sub-lists of contiguous elements using LINQ?
- use for loop to iterate through Linq group result set
- Group by query, each group has to not have any item not in a List
- System.Linq.Dynamic.Core cannot compare 'object' type
- Sorting not working for the year "2013"
- Trouble with using predicatebuilder in a foreach loop
- List and dictionary in one linq query(not subquery) c#
- LINQ, SQLite, grouping and count
- Interpolated SQL to LINQ-query
- Convert 'string' to 'int' in an .Any() LINQ query
- How can I pair up two items from a list using linq?
- Using Linq to merge to List
- select values based on condition using .Include in c#
- How do I use LINQ to filter AND manipulate results based on values intersecting between a child and comparer?
- How do I display total runtime in SqlServer Management Studio 2005?
- orderby() and distinct() in LINQ
- Linq grouping with child condition
- Reorder by original index when using Linq
- Linq if DateTime field is older than X hours
- Building a dynamic linq Func to return a string
- Resolve IQueryable and Async in Method
- Gridview filter and sorting using LINQ