mylist is a
list<string>, you can try something like this:
var query = from r in d.asenumerable() where mylist.any(r.field<string>("column7").contains) select r;
mylist is a
list<int>, you might want to modify your database column to also have type
int, and you can do the following:
var query = from r in d.asenumerable() where mylist.contains(r.field<int>("column7")) select r;
- How can i change this LINQ query to use my List<int> instead of the hard coded number?
- How can I reformat this to use the other kind of LINQ Query format?
- How can I write the following code more elegantly using LINQ query syntax?
- How can I speed up this linq query on a List<> with search criteria on 3 attributes in the list object
- How can I use LINQ to summarize this data--number of relationships grouped by the count of those relationships
- How can I check the number of calls to the database in LINQ query when using .NET Core and Code First?
- How can I use a predicate in a crm sdk 2011 linq query when the query contains a join?
- How can I use Linq with JSON to get all the Ids from this odd JSON?
- How can I use this T-SQL query in LINQ / Entity Framework?
- Can I Use The Same Linq Code to Query for Different Conditions?
- How can i change the following LINQ query as normal sql query
- How can I use this extension method in a linq to entities query using query syntax?
- I have a LINQ statement that is partially query and partially method. How can I do this using one or the other?
- How to assign LINQ Query to a variable and then use it later in the code
- How can I use this Linq Query using it with a multiple parameter by Join tables
- How can I convert my LINQ query to use the lambda syntax and is there any advantage to doing this?
- How can I modify this LINQ query to dedupe the groupings?
- How can I trace the query produced by the documentdb Linq provider?
- How can I convert this SQL Query into LINQ (OVER (PARTITION BY Date))
- How can I use LINQ to project this parent and children object model into a flat, single object?
- How can I view the Entity Framework LINQ query plan cache?
- How can I switch that code to use LINQ
- How can I use LINQ to calculate the longest streak?
- How can I combine this code into one or two LINQ queries?
- How can I further simplify this piece of LINQ code
- How can I get the highest number in this Linq result?
- How to use expressions to build a LINQ query dynamically when using an interface to get the column name?
- How can I use linq to select the columns of a jagged array
- How can I clean up this LINQ Query (SelectMany)?
- How can I use LINQ to return a list of Countries but place a particular country aribitrarly at the top?
More Query from same tag
- Linq through multiple object classes
- LINQ Expression GroupBy Select First
- LINQ: Checking if a field (db) contains items in an ILIST?
- Difference in LINQ query results in .NET 3.5 and 4.5
- Update a value by jQuery
- Azure function CosmosDB query serialization
- How to get upper bounds in Enumerable.Range
- How to Convert the value in DataTable into a string array in c#
- Fluent API and building a 1:* relationship
- Returning LINQ to Entities Query Result as JSON string
- Reuse Linq result by adding it in a datatable or dataset
- Linq with optional WHERE options
- Extension methods and compile-time checking
- How to convert string array to string in Linq to entities?
- Return selected parameter from linq object
- How to regroup what's under a threshold with linq?
- How to match a column which has multiple integer values separated by commas in linq?
- Linq to XML doesn't work correctly
- Linq query filter by date (Month and year)
- ASP.NET : select multiple values in query using Linq
- Join datatable in c# with null objects
- Need help understanding unexpected behavior using LINQ Join with HashSet<T>
- Entity Framework missing ObjectSet methods
- Json.NET LINQ query for single JProperty on JArray of JObjects
- Listing in WCF Entity
- How to get the count from IQueryable
- LINQ and a natural sort order
- Equivalent of the following SQL Count to LINQ Count
- LINQ Union Error - type cannot be inferred
- How can I call ToLower() on each string in a collection using LINQ?