you should return
containsexp directly, passing
expression.lambda as an argument for
and does not make sense.
and can operate on boolean values. it can operate on result of function, if the result is boolean value. but it can not take function itself as an argument.
what you have done is basically
bool res = ((func<mv, bool>)(mv => ftsids.contains(mv.mvid))) && true;
- Expression Trees: Binary operator not defined for types
- The binary operator Multiply is not defined for the types 'System.Int32' and 'System.Double'.
- Linq Expressions: The binary operator Equal is not defined for the types 'MyEnum' and 'System.Enum'
- The binary operator Equal is not defined for the types 'System.Int64' and 'System.Decimal'
- Operator '=' is not defined for types 'Integer' and 'IQueryable(Of Integer)'
- Expression Cast Error - No coercion operator is defined between types
- Expression Trees as the basis for user defined query engine (using EAV)?
- An expression tree lambda may not contain a null propagating operator
- Expression trees for dummies?
- Working with nullable types in Expression Trees
- Could not find an implementation of the query pattern for source type 'System.Data.Entity.DbSet'
- C# 6 null conditional operator does not work for LINQ query
- LINQ "The return types for the following stored procedures could not be detected" (NOT temp tables)
- How to reuse a linq expression for 'Where' when using multiple source tables
- The data reader has more than one field. Multiple fields are not valid for EDM primitive types
- Generic expression for where clause - "The LINQ expression node type 'Invoke' is not supported in LINQ to Entities."
- Using the Select method for dynamic queries and expression trees
- linq - how do you do a query for items in one query source that are not in another one?
- Build Any() with Expression Trees for LINQ Queries
- Avoid extra loop and could not find implementation of query pattern for source type int Select not found
- Could not find an implementation of the query pattern for source type
- Linq: query syntax where operator does not understand predicates of type Expression
- IQueryable GroupBy Lambda expression fails for primitive types with object key
- Lambda Expression for Many to Many realtionship in C# EF 5 Code First
- Linq Expression referenced from scope but its not defined
- Linq expression for ILIst works in VB.Net but not C#?
- Creating linq expression trees for dynamic objects
- Could not find an implementation of the query pattern for source type 'System.Data.Entity.DbSet` 'Where' not found
- Expression parameter is not defined
- Getting "Could not find an implementation of the query pattern for source type 'ExcelQueryable<T>'. " Error
More Query from same tag
- Why can't linq find an implementation for mongodb?
- Entity framework 6, ToListAsync is returned randomized data
- Convert array of employees to Dictionary
- Select Distinct from list in date range with LINQ
- How can I make a LINQ Select that includes a child object like a SQL outer join?
- Return LINQ populated ViewModel from Business Logic Layer to Controller - MVC
- LINQ queries vs Stored procedures
- C# Count Items across an Array of Lists
- C# Linq question: How to identify and count items in a set
- Getting all elements while using group by on string column using LINQ
- Condition in lambda expression order by
- How to perform this EF Core nested date comparison query in SQL
- LINQ UNPIVOT Several columns
- IEnumerable Select
- getting my SQL query to be displayed in LINQ form
- How to convert data row to custom model
- How do I Grab Selected Index on two Dropdownlist's OnSelectedIndexChanged?
- LINQ Get single result or null
- Negating an Expression
- Help with LINQ to Xml
- Tinyint as byte nhibernate
- How can I optimize my Linq query?
- Is there a better way to aggregate a dictionary using LINQ?
- Calling a custom method in LINQ query
- Are there any major features missing from Linq-to-Sql?
- LINQ: Why am I getting error on this LINQ Query?
- How to get depth of node
- Using Entity Framework, how do I access the number of employees (one entity) corresponding to each office (another entity)?
- Exception querying XML using linq
- How to check if nullable boolean is not true?