or going for terse-ness in the other direction:
"".GetType().Assembly.GetTypes().Count(t => t.IsPublic && t.IsEnum)
Off the top of my head, you would need to group by t
from t in "".GetType().Assembly.GetTypes() where t.IsEnum && t.IsPublic group t by t into x select x.Count()
- Can this lambda be re-written as a query expression
- How can I make this SQL query work in LINQ lambda expression
- How can I write this LINQ query as a Lambda expression?
- Convert this Linq query from query syntax to lambda expression
- Can this LINQ Expression be converted from method syntax to query syntax?
- Why this Linq doesn't work (Error translating Linq expression to URI: Can only specify query options (orderby, where, take, skip)
- How to convert this LEFT JOIN Linq Query to Lambda expression
- How to Convert this Linq Query into Lambda Expression
- How to write this linq query using Lambda expression
- How to convert this SQL query to LINQ or Lambda expression in C#?
- Convert this SQL Query to a Linq Lambda Expression
- Can this Aggregate Lambda expression be converted to a LINQ query?
- How can I translate SQL query to LINQ Lambda Expression - Sum, LeftJoin, GroupBy
- Write this SQL query to Entity Framework lambda expression or other way
- How to write this query using LinQ lambda expression
- Can you create a simple 'EqualityComparer<T>' using a lambda expression
- Can I use Linq's Except() with a lambda expression comparer?
- How to query a nested list using a lambda expression
- Selecting multiple columns with linq query and lambda expression
- convert this LINQ expression into Lambda
- Can you reverse order a string in one line with LINQ or a LAMBDA expression
- The LINQ expression could not be translated. Either rewrite the query in a form that can be translated, or switch to client evaluation EF Core 3.1
- How can I convert this SQL Query into LINQ (OVER (PARTITION BY Date))
- The LINQ expression could not be translated. Either rewrite the query in a form that can be translated, or switch to client evaluation
- C# multiple variables in lambda expression inside LinQ query
- Can you explain this lambda grouping function?
- How can I combine this code into one or two LINQ queries?
- How can I query this hierarchical data using LINQ?
- How to insert a lambda into a Linq declarative query expression
- lambda expression to query a collection by a collection
More Query from same tag
- How can I add a .Where into a .Select into an object using LINQ?
- Having Single and SingleOrDefault to throw a more succinct exception
- Is there a Linq equivalent to the unix command uniq
- Getting all items in a list that have a property set to the same value
- Errors parsing JSON using Newtonsoft.Json
- How can I do an average after a GroupBy in LINQ
- How to create a method that suport translation to sql?
- CsvHelper - Split output files
- SequenceEqual is true but HashSet.SetEquals is false
- How to use Select in linq
- C# Linq dynamic item property
- compare two files based on datetime upto minute?
- LINQ filter list and exclude MAX value
- Difference in lambda expressions between full .NET framework and .NET Core
- How to map ImmutableArray without getting it cast to IEnumerable which is not thread safe?
- DISTINCT() and ORDERBY issue
- Linq in large lists
- LINQ match objects in set A in set B
- login info sql windows authentication
- Linq Lambda Expression to check null or empty
- Linq performance for in-memory collection
- LINQ Expression for CROSS APPLY two levels deep
- LINQ left join with only the row having maximum value of a column
- Parse html table using LINQ and HtmlAgilityPack
- Sort the file content based on the content
- Linq return 2D array with index from string splitting
- How do I write a SQL Concat in Linq?
- Is there a LINQ operator to do this?
- Select XML Elements after last matching Element
- Linq null error