Your code is right, try to create directory with console and MKDIR, it will work. If you create a directory from Explorer its first created as "New folder" and then renamed.
From Microsoft web: copy and paste is interpreteds as rename https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.filesystemwatcher.notifyfilter?view=netframework-4.8
The operating system and FileSystemWatcher object interpret a cut-and-paste action or a move action as a rename action for a folder and its contents
From the same docu, events can raise multipletimes:
Common file system operations might raise more than one event. For example, when a file is moved from one directory to another, several OnChanged and some OnCreated and OnDeleted events might be raised.
- C# File System Watchers is only keeping count of Copied files
- How to count number of similar name files in one Folder in File System using c#?
- Directory.GetFiles() but only include files with a specific content (for e.g. "my file contents") using C#
- Using c# GetFiles Length but only count the files with certain amount of chars in filename
- How to count the number of code lines in a C# solution, without comments and empty lines, and other redundant stuff, etc?
- Is there an IEnumerable implementation that only iterates over it's source (e.g. LINQ) once?
- What is the fastest way of deleting files in a directory? (Except specific file extension)
- Recursively delete files from a Directory but keeping the dir structure intact
- How to sort files by date in file name using c#?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- Count the number of children in my JSON file using JSON.NET with LINQ
- Count of files in C# with LINQ
- prevent unnecessary cross joins in count query of generated sql code
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- C# .Net 3.5 Code to replace a file extension using LINQ
- Query File System Info Dynamically using LINQ
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- How to count rows in a table in an html file C#
- Adding relations in code only
- return only objects with count more than X
- c# LINQ: Filter List of Files based on File Size
- EF 4.0 make batch query to get count of resultset but return only top 5 records
- How to count occurences of number stored in file containing multiple delimeters?
- LINQ Query to count only certain values
- Why are stored procedures, functions, and views put into a .dbml file instead of the code file?
- Only parse xml file if a certain element exists under a given parent element
- get distinct count of substring of file name
- Count the number of Files modified in the last hour using linq
- Linq to file system to get last created file in each sub folders
- linq count group only if all items in group are 'true'
- C# mongodb driver throwing System.InvalidOperationException on linq query with OrderByDescending
- How to get unique value in a DataTable
- advanced grouping and aggregation with linq
- Generic Linq ordering function?
- Datatable filtering: linq vs filter?
- Catch block never firing inside a LINQ statement
- Fastest way to get a single record with SubSonic
- Linq InsertAllOnSubmit if not exist
- Selecting author name field from Atom feed using LINQ (C#)
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- linq reflection WInForms
- Why is this LINQ so slow?
- Casting String as DateTime in LINQ
- The type arguments for method Queryable.OrderBy cannot be inferred from the usage
- IEnumerable.OfType() not working as expected
- Is there a neater linq way to 'Union' a single item?
- Get the next enumerated item after applying a predicate via Linq
- Select a dictionary with certain properties of a class
- Construct LambdaExpression for nested property from string
- Get properties from second (Right) joined entity with Group by