You can do this using nHibernate, since it supports MS Access as a backend. Here are the details of using nHibernate with MS Access. It uses NHibernate.JetDriver.dll to access the Jet data engine (MS Access).
Just realize that MS Access isn't going to give you the same performance/support/etc as most other DB backends with an ORM.
I just answered my own question...
I can just establish the ODBC connection in Server Explorer, and drag the tables straight into a predefined DataSet and use a TableAdapter.Fill()
The dll for using NHibernate to Acccess seems to be on sourceForge (just googling, not checking)
If you are just querying access, it might be worth defining views in a relationnal database This way you will have a solution for using a form of cache/snapshot later on(for example by converting your views into table that you refresh each hour/ 5min. etc depending on your expectations) if the performance degrade too much.
- Best way to do ORM with Access DB as datasource
- How best to implement a login system in VB.NET using LINQ to compare information with an Access table?
- How can I bind a query with a join to a GridView, with a Linq datasource with a business layer and data access layer
- What does this C# code with an "arrow" mean and how is it called?
- Given a Member Access lambda expression, convert it to a specific string representation with full access path
- Best practices for dealing with LINQ statements that result in empty sequences and the like?
- Best way to query XDocument with LINQ?
- Access columns in ItemDataBound event when the datasource is Linq
- Get max & min from Entity Framework, in one query and with best query possible
- How To Create Generic Data Access Object (DAO) CRUD Methods with LINQ to SQL
- What is the best data access paradigm for scalability?
- Access nested properties with dynamic lambda using Linq.Expression
- Best open source LINQ provider
- Why doesn't this code compile in VS2010 with .NET 4.0?
- Best way to use LINQ to Entities with a Collection Property
- Non-static Expression<Func<X>> with access to 'this'
- Why is this code with PredicateBuilder not working?
- Best way to handle redundant code that has repeated logic?
- Best practices re: LINQ To SQL for data access
- Can you advise me a resource with LINQ/lambda code exercises?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- Linq with where clause in many-to-many EF Code First object
- Access key after grouping by with dynamic linq
- C# Code Contracts -- How to ensure that a collection of items contains items with unique properties?
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- How to access element from jArray with Linq
- C#: Adding Columns To Bound DatagridView With Code
- Repository pattern with "modern" data access strategies
- list of lists of data structure - how do i access with linq?
- Is it thread safe to access ConcurrentDictionary values after getting these values with Linq
- How can I select a category and the first picture associated with that category?
- Querying data using LINQ in C#
- Get all if variable is null else get matching
- Why does using anonymous type work and using an explicit type not in a GroupBy?
- In WebAPI POST method how to pass Id which is set to Uniqueidentifier in database ASP.NET?
- Use Aggregate function in order by of LINQ
- Linq to DataGridView, AutoGenerateColumns = False displays blank rows
- SelectMany() after a GroupJoin()
- LINQ aggregate items in a list, concatenate a property
- Gridview paging using linq in asp.net
- Linq to Datatable with multiple where clauses
- LINQ Filtering a List of objects
- differences between int32.Equals int? == int? for linq
- How can I use C#/LINQ to calculate weighted averages
- How can I tell if an IQueryable is an IOrderedQueryable?
- EF Core Or Where clause with dynamic
- How to convert csv file's specific column to string List
- C# Split time List into time ranges
- C# MongoDb driver include child object
- ReSharper/Linq error: Access to modified closure