I use the same solution and it works for me (and my clients, too) :)
Look into the asp.net membership provider it does everything for you.
If you have not considered Built-in Security Features for Memberships and Roles management, have a look at these tutorials. What you are about to start working on, might have already been implemented.
- Asp.net User Login Count and LastLogin
- How to count the number of code lines in a C# solution, without comments and empty lines, and other redundant stuff, etc?
- Asp net MVC 5 and listbox with linq
- Entity Framework Code First override onModelCreating() for TPT Inheritance Screwing Up Identity User and Role Models
- Linq sum in Controller and pass to View ASP NET CORE 2.1
- Read groupname for specific user in asp net linq
- LINQ with groupby and count
- LINQ - Left Join, Group By, and Count
- Linq: GroupBy, Sum and Count
- Using GroupBy, Count and Sum in LINQ Lambda Expressions
- Entity Framework, Code First and Full Text Search
- What does this C# code with an "arrow" mean and how is it called?
- LINQ performance Count vs Where and Count
- Linq - Grouping by date and selecting count
- Group by, Count and Lambda Expression
- PagedList using LINQ Skip and Take, but show paging using Count of results
- Get a list of distinct items and their count
- LINQ select query with Anonymous type and user Defined type
- I am wondering about the state of connection and impact on code performance by 'yield' while iterating over data reader object
- linq where clause and count result in null exception
- Linq to SQL using group By, and order by count
- Entity Framework Group By with Max Date and count
- Count values in Dictionary using LINQ and LINQ extensions
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- How to dynamically build and return a linq predicate based on user input
- Translating query with GROUP BY and COUNT to Linq
- IQueryable (non generic) : missing Count and Skip ? it works with IQueryable<T>
- Linq Count method and Performance
- SUM and COUNT in single LINQ to SQL query
- Linq group string array by count and sort
More Query from same tag
- System.ObjectDisposedException when trying to receive the data from a List
- Determine the root object of a MemberExpression in a LINQ Expression Tree
- How to query the item with lowest timestamp from a string
- Exception on empty linq query result
- How to write an efficient LINQ query for a self-referential many-to-many relationship?
- How to get only objects from list where property x is not null in C#
- Create Linq Obect Based On Another Linq Object
- Aggregate Extension Method Not Supported (Linq to Sql)
- LINQ causing my obfuscator to break
- Left Join List<B> onto List<A> using LINQ based on 4 columns, where all 4 List<A> columns contain wildcards
- Why I lose performance if I use LINQ on MongoDB?
- LINQ with Sub Query, Group By, and Having
- CRM 2011 Custom Workflow Linq Queries providing null values when they are not null
- C# list data to pivot list
- How to create a class for a MongoDB collection that is not mine?
- Query for fetching data from joining table
- Using a model to create a drop down list
- retrieve the names depends upon the price conditions
- How to get value from IGrouping where key and value in object match
- Dynamic Way to Map WebGrid Column Name to OrderBy Lambda Expression
- Modify linq query how to?
- How can I sort a nested collection using linq?
- Using Linq to get a list of Ids as a List(Of String) in VB.NET
- Two List properties, unable to to create a list using LINQ
- Concatinating properties in a list of items
- How can I get closest datetime from database?
- Passing a collection of item to search for in LINQ
- Load list with linq to xml
- Entity Framework groupby children collection
- Retain default order for Linq Contains