I'm not sure what you're getting at, this is supported in LINQ to SQL.
Updates, insertions and deletions are generally a much easier problem than doing queries (essentially a find operation).
If you are referring to generic collections rather than databases, you make a method call like Insert or Add to add an item, and Delete or Remove to remove an item. To change an item, generally you just manipulate the item directly.
Linq targets two interfaces,
Think about how a delete operation would be performed against an
How do you delete things from
Enumerable.Range(0, 5) ?
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- How to have a where clause on an insert or an update in Linq to Sql?
- Linq To SQL Delete + Insert best practice
- EF Code First Insert Objects with One to Many gives exception."Store update, insert, or delete statement affected an unexpected number of rows (0)."
- How to update LINQ class before insert
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Linq DELETE generates UPDATE query in SQL server
- How to update my model code using LINQ
- Optimized code for Insert and Update in one method with LINQ?
- Update & Insert into database using Odata service and linq
- Linq to SQL Chunked Delete or Update Operation?
- how to insert data in 1 table and update another table in a sql database using linq
- Insert or Update with LINQ to Entity
- I need to Update if exist else Insert with Linq to SQL
- My Linq to Sql Insert code seems to work fine but I don't get a record in the database
- Convert SQL update query to c# LINQ code
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- How can i Insert into one table and Update another table using Linq
- linq to update or insert on a csv file
- LINQ Update or Insert objects into List
- Update all objects in a collection using LINQ
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- how to update the multiple rows at a time using linq to sql?
- Using LINQ to Update A Property in a List of Entities
- Update records using LINQ
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- Dynamic Expression in LINQ for Similar Objects
- Best Practices: EfCore/Linq - Single vs SingleOrDefault - Better exception messages
- Why does this cast-operation fail
- LINQ query not returning results that I expect
- Grouping and building objects in one statement
- c# Enumerable.Sum Method doesn't support ulong type
- How can i get the colors by product with linq?
- C# Advanced String Manipulation or LINQ - How To
- Select multiple types in LINQ Select
- Linq query to get get count from multiple tables
- LINQ Dynamic Query using Expression Tree
- Using many methods in queries in EF 6.4.4
- How does one Transform a Collection of Objects into a Collection of new Objects of another Type in Powershell?
- how to use "not equal to" in where condition using linq with entity framework
- How to select several specific elements in LINQ?
- Is it necessary that every table in SQL Server CE must have a primary key?
- C# Dynamic database filtering with Linq Expression
- LINQ to XML: How to get all elements by value
- Combining a join and a complex select in LINQ
- Cutting down LINQ Query time