updates, insertions and deletions are generally a much easier problem than doing queries (essentially a find operation).
if you are referring to generic collections rather than databases, you make a method call like insert or add to add an item, and delete or remove to remove an item. to change an item, generally you just manipulate the item directly.
i'm not sure what you're getting at, this is supported in linq to sql.
linq targets two interfaces,
think about how a delete operation would be performed against an
how do you delete things from
enumerable.range(0, 5) ?
- My Linq to Sql Insert code seems to work fine but I don't get a record in the database
- What does LINQ return when the results are empty
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- New transaction is not allowed because there are other threads running in the session LINQ To Entity
- What guarantees are there on the run-time complexity (Big-O) of LINQ methods?
- how to update the multiple rows at a time using linq to sql?
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- What are the Java equivalents to Linq and Entity Framework
- linq to entities vs linq to objects - are they the same?
- What are the advantages of LINQ to SQL?
- How to insert a record with LINQ and C# and return the Primary Key of that record
- How to make a linq Sum return null if the summed values are all null
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- Elegant solution to check if two dates are equal, in Linq (where the second date is NOT a parameter)
- The specified type member is not supported in LINQ to Entities. Only initializers, entity members, and entity navigation properties are supported
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- How to update a single column in LINQ without loading the entire row?
- Left outer join using LINQ -- understanding the code
- LINQ Query to insert data into the database
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- What are the difference between .Select, .Any, and .Count when using LINQ
- What are the alternatives to using Expand in a LINQ to ADO.net Data Service Query?
- What is the Maximum Number of Records i can insert through InserAllOnSubmit() In Linq to Sql
- How do I update a table with LINQ-to-SQL without having to delete all the existing records?
- Refactor Linq code and "LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method"
- Removing a single item from an enumerable source when the items are equal
More Query from same tag
- How can i change multiple same values with other in list?
- How to call SqlFunctions.PatIndex() with Expressions?
- Subquery in a Lambda Expression or LINQ
- Inner join to get those not in table
- How to get Data from parent child relationship Table using LINQ?
- In Linq, how do I add type checking to 'include clauses' more than one level deep?
- Convert datetime2 to string("dd/MM/yyyy") in LINQ
- How to calculate active and inactive statistics without loading all data of table?
- How to turn a collection of a flat object into a collection of an object with a child collection
- How to c# List<> order by and Group by according to parameters?
- How to get minimum unused number from a column in Oracle and Linq?
- Lambda Expression of Select * from TableName
- Using ==Null in Linq not working to find null values
- How can I query a DbSet so that it returns both Local and non-Local data
- Linq query from user input
- C# Linq - how to select top 5 rows from a List<string> splitting on the first value
- Linq query with first or default join
- It is possible to use LINQ in HtmlAgilityPack in C#?
- EXECUTE AS when using a DbContext with Linq
- Linq AND for each item in list
- How to get the list of class from the output of linq query
- C# Entity Framework Core: how do I get the relationship of the bill to the vendor without including the vendor's list of bills?
- Filter generic IQueryable in method with C#
- Removing item from collection also removing all from related collection
- How to assign plain XML to C# variable
- Linq null value not comparing
- Multi level .Net Regex
- Is there a pattern using Linq to dynamically create a filter?
- Filter list by list of dates
- How to use multiple OrderBy's to an unspecified number in LINQ?