There is no order by default.
The order of the retrieved data depends on your DBMS.
Just profile your database and you will see that the Entity Framework Query has no
Order By in the SQL-Query.
No, they are ordered by the order of select columns (if your query does not contain orderby)
- Sort order of data from Entity Framework
- Entity Framework retrieve data from table with foreign key
- Data Access from Entity framework works during debugging but not on live
- Select data from multiple unrelated tables with LINQ to Entity Framework
- How to bind data from mutiple tables to datagridview using Entity Framework and use CRUD operations?
- Search From database and sort using Entity Framework
- Pull data from multiple tables in one SQL query using LINQ and Entity Framework (Core)
- updating data in many-to-many relationship in entity framework in code first existing database
- Entity Framework add local data to list from database
- How to Query Icollections of Entity Framework Code First Data
- Returning data from multiple sql tables entity framework web api
- C# SQL/Linq/Entity Framework calculating column totals for multiple columns from large data source
- C# Entity Framework - Sort View when reading from it
- Complex sort order using entity framework
- How to get product row from each order of child table list using Entity Framework Core?
- Get columns values in data table using linq from Entity Framework
- how to select data by linq in many-to-many relationship in First code Entity framework 5
- How can I get data from the Entity Framework if I only know the table name and the column name from which to get the data?
- Entity framework incorrect data returned from linq select
- How to retrieve data from multiple tables using Entity Framework
- Filtering data from Entity Framework
- Linq join does not include data from child table in Entity Framework
- Entity framework - Linq GroupBy data from multible tables
- IQueryable two tables from Code First Entity Framework
- LINQ Unable to retrieve related data from entity framework
- How to Order Data Query in Entity Framework Table Relationships LINQ Method syntax?
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Object property is null after taking data from DB. Entity Framework
- Entity Framework confiusing behavior when pulling data from db into list
- Entity Framework CodeFirst Move Data From One table To another
- Combining parts of one list into another List LINQ
- SQL search between commas
- Linq query to Parse XML
- how to restructure Xmls with Linq XDocument?
- Joining on a many to many relationship with LINQ
- Cross controller update
- Converting a nested "select in" statement to LINQ lambda
- Linq vs Lambda-Expressions query execution and "1 AS [C1]" meening in executed query
- Get parent entity according to some property filter in child table
- How to combine result of multiple Linq Expressions into one Expression?
- Concise syntax to invoke instance methods after invoking LINQ methods
- How use Long type for Skip in Linq
- How can I return if an optional navigation property exists from an Entity Framework Query?
- How this linq execute?
- How to merge data in columns in linq
- LINQ - Find "path" along Legs
- Linq All() / Any() but not empty
- EF Model Query SELECT WHERE NOT IN
- Linq on TableCellCollection - C#
- LINQ: how to transform list by performing calculations on every element