A single Object in .net is limited to 2 GB, even on 64-Bit. If you are not using PLINQ I would guess that some object (for example, a List) is getting bigger than 2 Gigabytes and thus crashes. With PLINQ - since it splits its work - I would guess that it creates multiple Lists that are all under 2 GB.
Please post some code, without it it's impossible to give any details.
- PLINQ vs. LINQ: OutOfMemoryException for LINQ but not PLINQ
- linq - how do you do a query for items in one query source that are not in another one?
- Linq expression for ILIst works in VB.Net but not C#?
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Using linq to compare object values works for single object but not a list of objects
- C# LINQ code not working for XML parse
- Could not find an implementation of the query pattern for source type 'System.Data.Entity.DbSet'
- LINQ expressions. Variable 'p' of type referenced from scope, but it is not defined
- C# 6 null conditional operator does not work for LINQ query
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- NHibernate.ISession does not contain a definition for Linq
- Why does a GC after a LINQ query free the WhereListIterator but not the Func representing the condition?
- Max in linq to NHibernate for not exist data in database
- ThenInclude not working for an Entity Framework LINQ query
- why .ToList().Distinct() throws error but not the .Distinct().ToList() with linq query
- LINQ - Splitting up a string with maximum length, but not chopping words apart
- Linq query works with null but not int? in where clause
- Suggestions for designing complex LINQ code
- LINQ "The return types for the following stored procedures could not be detected" (NOT temp tables)
- How to reuse a linq expression for 'Where' when using multiple source tables
- linq query for varchar field not returning any results
- LINQ extension methods not available for EnumerableRowCollection<TRow>
- LINQ not working for strings in Xamarin?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- Generic expression for where clause - "The LINQ expression node type 'Invoke' is not supported in LINQ to Entities."
- String matching problem in Entity framework. Works for a string literal but not for a string variable
- Refactor Linq code and "LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method"
- Linq Expressions: The binary operator Equal is not defined for the types 'MyEnum' and 'System.Enum'
- Linq error: "string does not contain a definition for 'Except'."
- Haven't jumped on the Linq bandwagon, what are your reasons for not using linq?
More Query from same tag
- Linq Expression to generic - how
- LINQ List Initializer not keeping order from initialization
- Select only if condition in LINQ
- custom sort order within a group of alerts with same type id
- From Eric Lippert's blog: "don't close over the loop variable"
- Populate ListBox with linq query - Value not getting set
- how can I 'walk' the relationships between tables in LINQ?
- asp.net C# and Linq issue
- Cannot get data in a view after parsing json data from controller in asp.net mvc
- cannot use "Include" in Linqpad
- Linq To Entities Join Issues
- switch statement in linq
- C# functional quicksort is failing
- ObservableCollection Enumerator with filter
- The entity or complex type 'xyz' cannot be constructed in a LINQ to Entities query
- ASP.NET calling stored proc with LINQ and passing in DataTable
- C# Linq error 'DbSet() .GroupJoin( inner: DbSet(), outerKeySelector: ' could not be translated
- Linq query to give pivot table kind result
- .Net Framework DataTable.Select(String) method when the filter expression contains ' or "
- Can I compress an if statement using linq in C#?
- Read from CellSet using LINQ
- LINQ Query to join three tables
- LINQ dictionary to jagged array?
- Using Dynamic Linq with late bound crm 2015 entities
- Chinook Database-LINQ. I have a playlist that i need to write her name,number of songs, and her primary genre(with the most songs in that playlist.)
- Handling NULL Parameters in LINQ Queries
- How parse a string as linq exprssion?
- Linq 2 sql complex query (Count Issue)
- Efficient Way to Select Max 5 Numbers from Sorted Arrays
- Get parent record two levels up