The 'value' field is obviously a string since it's retained the leading zeroes. I've not tried but can you not cast the value as an integer before doing the comparison? Something like:
from t in table where (t => Convert.ToInt32(t) == 33) select t
If you need to keep the value as a string, you could use string.EndsWith() but you might have problems with matching the correct 'value'.
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- How to code the partial extensions that Linq to SQL autogenerates?
- How to get SQL query into LINQ form in C# code
- How do i convert this linq code to inline sql
- Linq to sql query: how to prevent duplication of code
- how to translate a linq expression into sql string use c# code
- How to trim more spaces of data base data using linq to sql query?
- How to write SQL translateable linq code that groups by one property and returns distinct list
- How to call an Sql User defined Function using Entity frame work Code first approach with LInq c#
- Linq to SQL how to do "where [column] in (list of values)"
- How to view LINQ Generated SQL statements?
- How to return anonymous type from c# method that uses LINQ to SQL
- how to convert sql union to linq
- How to do a SQL "Where Exists" in LINQ to Entities?
- how to see generated sql from a linq query
- How to write linq query to match SQL like select top 100 * from tab?
- How to Connect to SQL Server using LINQ to SQL?
- How do I most elegantly express left join with aggregate SQL as LINQ query
- how to get second record in linq to sql
- Linq to SQL - How to find the value of the IDENTITY column after InsertOnSubmit()
- How to Convert Row to Column in Linq and SQL
- How to add field not mapped to table in Linq to Sql
- How do I ensure Linq to Sql doesn't override or violate non-nullable DB default values?
- How to force LINQ to SQL to evaluate the whole query in the database?
- How do you do a SQL style 'IN' statement in LINQ to Entities (Entity Framework) if Contains isn't supported?
- How to implement SkipWhile with Linq to Sql without first loading the whole list into memory?
- How to use distinct with group by in Linq to SQL
- How To Create Generic Data Access Object (DAO) CRUD Methods with LINQ to SQL
- How can I directly execute SQL queries in linq
- LINQ to SQL - How to efficiently do either an AND or an OR search for multiple criteria
More Query from same tag
- How to perform operation on grouped records?
- Casting derived class to base class using LINQ to Entities
- Using Aggregate to wire linq to put result in POCO
- How to initialize the Expression.Call object in System.Linq.Expression C#
- How to replace ToList() with Join()
- linq orderby first item in collection
- Using a one model to populate the dropdown for the view on another model
- Extract list of objects from a string using linq
- C# - Pass function to derive object property as argument
- Ignoring Empty strings when searching with LINQ-to-Entities
- In LINQ how to find a distinct item that is joining 2 tables?
- How to retrieve recurring costs using Linq
- More than 2 tables JOIN in LINQ, scope issue
- Is there a Linq to REST library for C#
- How to create text file from LINQ merged list?
- How to solve database initialization error?
- EntityFramework Linq query
- Summing by multiple columns in a list
- Combining two simple related linq queries
- Buffering versus streaming a large dataset
- Refactor GroupBy to avoid slowing down operation on big dataset
- Custom delete in ASP.NET Dynamic Data scaffolds
- LINQ query nested list?
- LINQ to XML row with two attributes
- Is there a better way to achieve this with Linq or a better code
- How do I create a dynamic selection on a linq query with an Expression
- Trying to create a morethan, equal or greaterthan dynamic filter for dates in linq
- Linq - Is there are way to build up a linq statement from several snippets of linq
- Linq query syntax to method syntax when using multiple joins to introduce dynamic restrictions
- How to get the total page of LINQ pagination