xdocument.parse()to create a document supporting xml declaration
to get units, use
xdocument.parse("...").root // or element("email") .elements("meta") .elements("smartform") .elements("unit");
or use xpath:
also you can use query-style:
var doc = xdocument.parse("..."); var q = from meta in doc.root.elements("meta") from smartform in meta.elements("smartform") from unit in smartform.elements("unit") select unit;
xelement doc = xelement.load(file); xelement valueelement = doc.element("value"); string value = (string)valueelement;
the following works for me:
var xd = xdocument.load("test.xml"); var xv = xdocument.parse((string)xd.root.element("value")); console.writeline(xv.root.elements().count());
output is 2, for forgotpassword and forgotusername.
- How do I access child xml elements?
- How do I use LINQ to parse XML with child elements of the same name?
- How to concatenate all child elements with same names values using LINQ to XML
- how to get child elements for specific node XML with linq
- How to remove an element from an xml using Xdocument when we have multiple elements with same name but different attributes
- How to get elements by name in XML using LINQ
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- Parse XML with LINQ to get child elements
- How do you remove xmlns from elements when generating XML with LINQ?
- How do I delete all child elements using linq to sql?
- How to get XML Elements from XmlDocument object?
- Querying xml child elements with prefixed namespace using LINQ to XML
- How to read XML file to a Dictionary<String,List<String>> with empty strings for null elements
- Select Parent XML Elements based on Child element values LINQ C#
- How do I access consecutive elements in an IQueryable<T> object?
- C#: How can I filter the results of an XML file based on a child element's attribute?
- How to get elements without child elements?
- How can I use Linq to build a c# object from xml where an element has zero or more elements of the same type?
- How to get elements value with Linq To XML
- How can I fetch child entities as DTO in parent using reusable queries/Expression's with EF code first?
- How to flatten a multi level XML into a single level XML using c# code LINQ
- How to find an XML node that is missing a specific child node?
- How to parse multiple XML elements which are not unique
- LINQ: How to select item elements where child node satisfies condition?
- LINQ To XML - How to query for all the elements in an inner element?
- XML reading repeating child elements with same name as parent c#
- How can this Data Access Code Lose Data?
- How can I access elements in a LINQ query that is utilizing a groupBy?
- How do I find out the elements before a particular element in XML in c#?
- How to get a range of XML elements that contains certain "price" in C#
More Query from same tag
- How can I join two tables in Entity Framework
- what is difference between linq query with Take and without?
- C# convert sql query into EF dbcontext linq to entities query
- Sorting XML With LINQ
- c# Writing an extension method to extend functionality in System.Linq
- IEnumerable<Hashtable> to DictionaryEntry using Linq
- "CLR detected an Invalid Program" when using Enumerable.ToDictionary with an extension method
- Why doesn't my LINQ to Objects query return any results?
- CosmosDB generic OrderBy query or get last data first
- LINQ, where clause if field is int?
- Linq OrderBy with an expression variable
- LINQ: Order By Count of Unique Items in List<string>
- How to optimize this loop into one linq query removing the loop call entirely?
- LINQ Distinct not working as expected
- Casting and Linq Cast<T>()
- Entity Framework, Repository pattern and let statements
- How to make an anonymous types property name dynamic?
- LINQ to Entities only supports casting EDM primitive or enumeration types. (interface)
- Using DateTime.Quarter in LinQ Group
- like operator gives zero results
- Query on two inherited classes in EF Code First
- LINQ to xml - how do I select a particular node?
- Removing attribute using LINQ to XML does not persists
- Cluster items by condition and order using linq
- Unable to create a constant value of type ' ' . Only primitive types or enumeration types are supported in this context
- Parsing XML file with LINQ getting wrong information
- Property not loading straightaway EF6
- Which is the best for a 3-tier architecture; Linq to SQL or Nhibernate?
- Linq to EF guid in where clause always returns null
- C# ASP.NET Sort XML Nodes by custom attribute