I think you may have gotten the
I think you meant this:
Dim times = From s In db.Apps Where s.Date = Calendar1.SelectedDate Select s.StartTime
I think you may have gotten the
Except backwards. Did you mean this?
Dim leftover = allslots.Except(times)
- Local sequence cannot be used in LINQ to SQL implementation of query operators except the Contains() operator
- LINQ To SQL exception: Local sequence cannot be used in LINQ to SQL implementation of query operators except the Contains operator
- LINQ Except operator and object equality
- LINQ Source Code Available
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- LINQ - Local sequence cannot be used in LINQ to SQL implementations of query operators except the Contains operator
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Except Operator
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Using except operator with property condition
- List or Array of String Contain specific word in Html Source Code
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Linq Find Partial Text Match - Included code returns duplicate and everything except what it should
- How to use Except operator on non generic ICollection?
- Linq to xml with missing nodes in the source XML and null-coalescing operator won't work
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source
- An expression tree lambda may not contain a null propagating operator
- Linq code to select one item
- C# - code to order by a property using the property name as a string
- LIKE operator in LINQ
- How do I find the text within a div in the source of a web page using C#
- Roslyn failed to compile code
- What's your favorite LINQ to Objects operator which is not built-in?
- What is the linq equivalent to the SQL IN operator
- Filter Linq EXCEPT on properties
- Entity-framework code is slow when using Include() many times
- The data source does not support server-side data paging
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
More Query from same tag
- Linq Column name as variable
- String conditions inside lambda
- Performant way to fetch all rows inside and outside parent record
- Compare two list items together
- Linq for taking values in variable through select query
- How do I use LINQ to group join two different object lists that share a common key value in C#?
- LINQ where list within a list contains a value
- Understanding the basic principle of LINQ's Where/Take
- How can I read a CSV from Webserver using c# with LINQ? (ClickOnce deployment)
- Would it be possible to have optional ForeignKey on delete with Entity Framework?
- How to consolidate results from multiple IEnumerable<T> using LINQ
- How I Can use Linq Query count no. of record in query
- When writing file 3 lines are deleted, and should not
- LINQ: Select the Min and Max values from a collection on an entity after grouping
- RadComboBoxItemCollection not wotrking with linq
- Fetching only required columns from table using LINQ to modify and save record gives a typical error
- How can I get a randomized collection out of linq-to-sql model?
- 'IQueryable<Entity>' does not contain a definition for 'Expand'
- Which is faster in .NET, .Contains() or .Count()?
- c# Build Error with LINQ syntax in Controller
- Is it possible to use Enumerable.Sum() extension with dynamic types?
- LINQ - GroupBy over many-to-many relation
- Entity Framework many to many complex query unable to create error
- Where clause in LINQ - C#
- How to incorporate List<string> field in GroupBy()
- CopyToDataTable Method - ArgumentNullException
- VB.NET GroupBy LINQ statement
- Entity Framework - Most recent record in the left join
- "Flatten" List<Tuple<<T>,<T>>> into List<T>
- How to sort collection quite specifically by linq