i'm going to hazard a guess and say that
.query<person>() is not a supported method.
if it isn't, then, to my knowledge, there is no way you can make it supported; you would need to look for an alternative for querying / gathering data to be queried.
i think you missed to add using:
query<t> is an extension method in the nhibernate.linq namespace.
in nhibernate you can use
sessioninstance.linq. tried that?
var q = from person p in sessioninstance.linq<person>() select p;
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Linq error generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type
- Error creating a Linq query
- why .ToList().Distinct() throws error but not the .Distinct().ToList() with linq query
- Linq error - "NotSupportedException: Unsupported overload used for query operator 'Select'"
- Entity Framework Linq Query to List - Error when using contains: Only primitive types, enumeration types and entity types are supported
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- LINQ query returns error "The expected type was 'System.Int32' but the actual value was null."
- LINQ query with two joins that worked in EF 6 gives error in EF 7
- LINQ Source Code Available
- Error Converting Enum to String in LINQ Query
- LINQ Join Query Structure Resulting in CS0119 Error
- linq - how do you do a query for items in one query source that are not in another one?
- How can I write the following code more elegantly using LINQ query syntax?
- Linq join query error
- How to dynamic add filters to a LINQ query against an Odata Source in C#
- Error with List<T>.Contains(T) in a LINQ query
- C# Linq query help removing foreach loops creating cleaner code
- Use a linq query as microsoft local report Data Source (WinForms)
- Determine the source DataContext for a Linq to Sql query
- LINQ query returns old results when source list is re-initialized
- Linq query error
- How to get SQL query into LINQ form in C# code
- How can I code a Linq query to do an upward Include?
- Error when defining a query param type List<int> inline using Linq
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Getting Error "Delegate 'System.Func<EntityType,int,bool> does not take 1 arguments" from Entity Framework LINQ query
- Error when using "Include" method on a LINQ Query
- NHibernate LINQ query throws error "Could not resolve property"
- Identify source of linq to sql query
More Query from same tag
- Using Entity Framework how can I retrieve a collection from a table?
- Java Group Objects in Custom Manner
- LINQ Query with dynamic number of boolean ANDs
- Need linq help: Trying to add detail to master
- LINQ GroupBy then OrderBy Behaviour
- AND operator in Linq Query with DataTable
- c# linq nested "conditional/composite" grouping
- C# - Group by common properties to object
- Convert Left Outer join with 2 condition in relation to LINQ
- Get all value of attribute from each Element from XML
- Returning multiple values from a Group by LINQ statement C#
- Moving SP-Linq queries from test site to production site
- How to write one to many relationship query in C# linq
- EF Core Or Where clause with dynamic
- How sum a column in Entity Framework using linq and join it with another table
- Linq Stored procedures, send parameter via System.Data.CommandType.StoredProcedure
- C# Linq error 'DbSet() .GroupJoin( inner: DbSet(), outerKeySelector: ' could not be translated
- foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'object'
- Linq GroupBy - Select new list
- Change binding at runtime to a particular element of a list based off property of the list item
- Find and display surrounded text and highlight search term MVC 5
- Updating a list based on another list
- How to Use String Array All Operator in Linq
- How to get string list from a linq query?
- Split a List of an Object group by some properties with lambda expression
- Use LINQ to query nested OData collection
- Failing on checking on existence of xml attribute in linq?
- Find repetitive in list
- Random LinQ-SQL errors and sudden database closing
- How to convert this LINQ query syntax that connects two objects to method syntax?