that is perfectly fine and accepted.
query.tolist(); is the correct way to force load the results. how else would you force evaluation of linq query?
- EF4 Lazy Loading - How do I force a load?
- how to recursive load n children in comment table when lazy loading and proxies is false?
- How to Lazy Load child object with string primary key in Entity Framework Code First?
- Disable all lazy loading or force eager loading for a LINQ context
- Why is my code doing lazy loading even after I turned it off at every possible point?
- How to turn this LINQ query to lazy loading
- How to lazy load a where condition using LINQ
- How can I force a complete load along a navigation relationship in Entity Framework?
- How do I load a recursive entity without also loading the children at root level?
- Does lazy loading load the entire collection upon iteration?
- How do you override lazy loading on a single LINQ query using Fluent NHibernate
- How can I use lazy loading logic of pagination to retrieve FileSystem kind of hierarchichal data
- How to take top 10 when lazy loading multiple levels in EF7
- How to check if a lazy loading propery returns null (reformulated)
- How to load xml code block into existing xml file at a specific node using linq
- How do I find the text within a div in the source of a web page using C#
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- What does this C# code with an "arrow" mean and how is it called?
- How do you construct a LINQ to Entities query to load child objects directly, instead of calling a Reference property or Load()
- How to resolve Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source in linq?
- How does LINQ expression syntax work with Include() for eager loading
- How to count the number of code lines in a C# solution, without comments and empty lines, and other redundant stuff, etc?
- How to load just the last record from entity with LINQ?
- How to eager load sibling data using LINQ to SQL?
- Is Lazy Loading really bad?
- How to force LINQ to SQL to evaluate the whole query in the database?
- How to implement SkipWhile with Linq to Sql without first loading the whole list into memory?
- FirstorDefault() causes lazy loading or eager loading for linq to sql
- How to force my lambda expressions to evaluate early? Fix lambda expression weirdness?
- How do I load these LINQ results into my ViewModel class?
More Query from same tag
- Single LINQ expression to tally up several columns in a DataSet
- InvalidCastException: ConstantExpression to LambdaExpression in MongoDB Driver
- How to split list into LINQ groups and get biggest value in group
- Method exits without exception when trying to access first element of an empty collection (Edit: Known Form Load issue)
- Oracle query to LINQ
- C# 10 .Net 6 MinBy MaxBy Linq projection to single property
- Compare two lists for Max value within a parameter using linq
- LINQ .Take() after .Distinct() issue
- combining join and group into using LINQ
- Insert chunk using linq to sql?
- How to Display result Values even null in c# Windows form with LINQ
- Dynamic LINQ groupby and select columns from ADO datatable and return datatable
- Aggregate functions in LINQ
- I want to sort this list in .NET my sample code is below
- Check if all items in a collection with a certain value are all in another collection with Linq?
- How to group items by internal list
- How to replace FirstOrDefault with something like RandomOrDefault to "balance" calls?
- LINQ statements in VB.net
- Linq intersect to filter multiple criteria against list
- Need help in using PredicateBuilder
- Merging some List<double> within a List<List<double>>
- how to mock ITable with a concrete type
- Linq with Optional Where clauses
- c# join XML files produce duplicates using Linq DefaultIfEmpty()
- Linq deferred execution
- convert rows to column in entity framwork
- How to retain the IEnumerable "orderby" values even after multiple switch case execution
- Split String with Custom conditions and delimeters
- Need a LINQ query to find string items
- c# find item in list returned by LINQ query and compare its value with another item in list