If there is no data in the collection,
Take returns no items. If there is actually some data around, you must have made some mistake in code you aren't showing us. Remember: select ain't broken ...
by the way, there is also a
Reverse, instead of
Skip(Count - x).Take(x).
- .Take(5) returns a count of 0 on an ObservableCollection
- How to count the number of code lines in a C# solution, without comments and empty lines, and other redundant stuff, etc?
- This code returns distinct values. However, what I want is to return a strongly typed collection as opposed to an anonymous type
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- LINQ Source Code Available
- prevent unnecessary cross joins in count query of generated sql code
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- LINQ query returns old results when source list is re-initialized
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- LINQ count query returns a 1 instead of a 0
- IQueryable returns null on invoking Count c#
- Return a value of 1 if linq query count returns zero
- Linq to entities query that returns a count and a list of objects
- EntityFramework LINQ query count fails but query returns result. How to optimize LINQ query?
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- ASP.NET MVC - Linq Query with Count returns anonymous type. How to display in view?
- How to use Linq to group, sum or retrieve total. My current code returns nothing
- Linq LEFT JOIN, if the count is 0 it returns 1
- List or Array of String Contain specific word in Html Source Code
- Linq tolist() count returns different value from translated sql
- Linq count returns 0 but foeach returns something else
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Use Count in Linq returns different results than SQL query
- Linq Find Partial Text Match - Included code returns duplicate and everything except what it should
- linq count returns 0 if the group by column is 0
- How to write SQL translateable linq code that groups by one property and returns distinct list
- aggregation count in linq query returns null
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- LINQ with groupby and count
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Any .NET ecommerce packages using MVC and Linq?
- Convert a list of one type to another
- Vb Linq "The value can not be null" using Group.FirstOrDefault
- How to join and select table data in mvc C#?
- Ordering linq query with secondary sort
- Get MAX 5 items from a grouped List with LINQ and C#
- linq find in which position is my object in List
- LINQ multiple keyword search to PagedList
- Linq cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<string>' to 'string'
- GroupBy Linq with Where Criteria
- convert foreach loop to linq code
- LINQ select all items of all subcollections that contain a string
- Flatten jagged array in C#
- How to compare two list based on a common string value?
- Remove comments from file
- Finding Duplicates based On A Property In Object
- C# LINQ - iterate multiple collections within IList initializer
- generic method to get linq result to datatable for select new with multiple selects
- Get attribute values
- LINQ Select returns Null