Steps I followed:
- Downloaded the DBLinq 0.20 source code from this Link
- Built it.
- copied my database and
- Used the following codes to create dbml file from db and cs file from dbml file respectively
DbMetal /provider:Sqlite /conn "Data Source=File.db3" /dbml:File.dbml
DbMetal /code:File.cs File.dbml
The procedure is well illustrated in this link -> http://code.google.com/p/dblinq2007/wiki/Installation
You need to provide a /provider:PROVIDER option to
DbMetal.exe so that it knows what kind of database you're using, otherwise it assumes you want Microsoft SQL Server.
Furthermore, you can only use the
/code options, not both at the same time.
Try this command instead:
DbMetal /provider:Sqlite /conn "Data Source=myDb.db3" /code:mycode.cs /namespace:myNS
If that doesn't work, please file a bug at: http://code.google.com/p/dblinq2007/issues/list
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Creating a LINQ select from multiple tables
- Creating a dictionary from another dictionary using LINQ
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- How to pass LinQ Expressions from F# to C# code
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- Creating a LINQ Select expression dynamically from string column names
- Linq - Creating Expression<T1> from Expression<T2>
- Creating a dynamic Linq select clause from Expressions
- Creating multiple results from Linq query
- Is there a bug in this code from 101 LINQ Samples on MSDN? (Update: Fixed)
- C# Linq query help removing foreach loops creating cleaner code
- Creating an anonymous object via LINQ from IObservable?
- Creating JProperty from Dictionary with LINQ in JSON.NET
- C# LINQ How to get a data source from a db?
- Attempting to obtain properties / fields from an (anonymous class) object linq is creating
- Creating a LINQ query that will include all entries from the current week excluding today and yestreday
- Create Records with Linq to SQLite via DbLinq
- Can't add a new record with an integer value into database by using linq from code C#
- Create and insert from Temporary table using Linq to SQL in DBML
- Linq error while dragging and dropping my table from server explorer to dbml file
- Creating lists from another list's item in Linq
- Creating an Object List from another List Object LINQ Lambda
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Problem creating an Entity object/queryable from the result of a LINQ join in MVC
- Linq code to get the index of an object in an array from an object within a list
More Query from same tag
- Can I cast a LINQ query result to BindingList<T>?
- c# linq return a multidimensional array from linq
- How to Group Data between DateTime using Linq
- How do I get the index of the highest value in an array using LINQ?
- Why Enumerable.SequenceEqual throws exception if any parameter is null?
- Wrong string ordering in C#
- VBNET: How can I group a list of objects, and combine some properties as an array?
- How to remove an item from ListView using LINQ in C#
- Getting a nested object in C# from Json from a list by specifying a certain attribute
- Generic c# Round Robin (partitioned/sorted) Queue
- Linq Join Keeping All Fields From One Side w/o Explicit Listing
- find if there is a common string between 2 list of strings using linq
- Add where clause, LINQ
- Rewrite SQL to LINQ query
- Filter a certain value in List according to Where using LINQ
- C# and XPath with wildcard attribute name and specific attribute value
- Error in creating a valid action to bind to a collection
- SELECT NEW with a potentially null field using LINQ and Entity Framework
- Can't get outer join to work in EF
- System.NotSupportedException: while removing node nodes from XML
- Expression.Default in .NET 3.5
- Linq how to only return when all meet a condition?
- Not returning distinct records when use Distinct()
- LINQ to SQL query Multiply two columns and calculate SUM
- LINQ Query comparing two lists with sublist
- LINQ in foreach Head
- c# linq question
- Getting unique values using Linq to Entities
- Advice With Repository/Service Layer Design Pattern