There's also the tweet# project which provides a fluent twitter API
There is no real LINQ to Twitter, sorry. That would imply that you can somehow query Twitter's own data store. It's simply not that flexible.
TweetSharp lets you define a query based on the API and you can turn the response into data classes in one line of code and use LINQ over Objects with the result, but expecting LINQ to act like a true filter with delayed execution and all the rest is a failed metaphor against a REST API.
- LINQ to Twitter library comparisons
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- Is there a LINQ library for C++?
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Key comparisons for Linq GroupBy using Default EqualityComparer
- Syntax to execute code block inside Linq query?
- Problem with LINQ - necessary to add reference to unneeded library
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- Best open source LINQ provider
- Is there a good source that gives an overview of linq optimizations?
- Is there a Linq to REST library for C#
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- Where can I view LINQ source code?
- Suggestions for designing complex LINQ code
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- Left outer join using LINQ -- understanding the code
- How to pass LinQ Expressions from F# to C# code
- How to reuse a linq expression for 'Where' when using multiple source tables
- Opensource C++ LINQ library with dot notation, orderBy and firstOrDefault?
- Avoiding code repetition when using LINQ
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- how to get data from linq database model
- How to get the first and the last parts of string separated by a space
- LINQ check for duplicates in nested collection
- Input string was not in a correct format
- Performing aggregate sum on custom class IQueryable(Of T)
- Query in LINQ TO SQL not inserting
- SQL to LINQ Extensions Methods (with aggregate function)
- How to return only collection of certain entries from a complex type after query?
- LINQ query into ObservableCollection?
- Can a IQueryable<Poco> repository for azure table be made
- Injecting dependencies into Entity Framework entities and projects
- What would be the linq for this SQL Group Join
- How to merge multiple list by id and get specific data?
- Check if list is null before using linq
- having clause after group by on List<object>
- Get number of records n a group in LINQ
- Wrong order when using System.Linq.Dynamic with MongoDB collection
- The specified type member 'Date' is not supported in LINQ to Entities. DbFunctions.TruncateTime()
- How to add a conditional statement within an Enumerable method?
- Select max value in dropdownlist?