There is no real LINQ to Twitter, sorry. That would imply that you can somehow query Twitter's own data store. It's simply not that flexible.
TweetSharp lets you define a query based on the API and you can turn the response into data classes in one line of code and use LINQ over Objects with the result, but expecting LINQ to act like a true filter with delayed execution and all the rest is a failed metaphor against a REST API.
There's also the tweet# project which provides a fluent twitter API
- LINQ to Twitter library comparisons
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- Is there a LINQ library for C++?
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Key comparisons for Linq GroupBy using Default EqualityComparer
- Syntax to execute code block inside Linq query?
- Problem with LINQ - necessary to add reference to unneeded library
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- Best open source LINQ provider
- Is there a good source that gives an overview of linq optimizations?
- Is there a Linq to REST library for C#
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- Where can I view LINQ source code?
- Suggestions for designing complex LINQ code
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- Left outer join using LINQ -- understanding the code
- How to pass LinQ Expressions from F# to C# code
- How to reuse a linq expression for 'Where' when using multiple source tables
- Opensource C++ LINQ library with dot notation, orderBy and firstOrDefault?
- Avoiding code repetition when using LINQ
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
More Query from same tag
- Join to return multiple columns and using group by Entity Framework
- How would I get the corresponding Key for the maximum Value in a Dictionary(Of SomeEnum, Integer) using LINQ?
- Select distinct rows from datatable in Linq
- LINQ next/last date relative to today with EF6
- query for jobject child with specific attribute value
- Moq.Verify appears broken with Linq.Select usage
- Categorize values in Select query
- How to rollback changes to WPF DataGrid control using LINQ-to-SQL?
- LINQ Case statement with COUNT and GROUP
- LINQ no delayed loading
- LINQ syntax command in VB.NET
- Calculate the average of Lists int C# Dictionary using LINQ
- Query with Repository Pattern
- How to make select query using IN condition with unknown number of values
- Excluding specific records using LINQ query
- Asp.Net MVC Rollback Changes?
- flat list to hierarchy
- Linq Query Handling Null Values
- How do I parse this xml using linq?
- Selecting specific columns with Linq, using string or propertyInfo
- How can i use cross Tab Query in c# linq?
- C# use Linq method instead of for loop
- Select List<T> item with max value using LINQ query
- Using the generic type System.Collections.Generic.List<T> requires 1 type arguments
- Optimizing LINQ query invoving Where Newbie C# / LINQ question
- Is default(TSource) a real method?
- Getting a continuous chain of values based on a condition in LINQ
- Custom properties and lambda expressions
- rounding decimal number in linq
- How can I convert this linq expression to method form?