any extension method.
bool exists = myvar.any(x => x.myname == "bob" && x.myjob == "taxi driver");
you can use .any()
bool mexists = myvar.any(x => x.myname == "bob" && x.myjob == "taxi driver");
- Find in List<t> and return boolean if found
- Avoid extra loop and could not find implementation of query pattern for source type int Select not found
- error :Could not find an implementation of query for source type datatable and join not found while trying to join two datatables
- why is this linq query return a boolean and not the first result of the select?
- Find overlapping dates in 2 lists and return overlapping period
- C# Linq to find a record that matches a condition, if that record is found return all related records
- Could not find an implementation of the query pattern for source type 'System.Data.Entity.DbSet` 'Where' not found
- Given a list of color objects, find the most/least frequently existing color, and return that as a color object
- Using LINQ to search two lists for match and return boolean for every item
- How to group and return Column1 with total number of "true" in boolean Column2 Linq query and display in View?
- Find Same Values Between 2 ArrayList And Return As Another ArrayList
- Compare 2 List of object's boolean property and return the boolean value true if they matches
- Find and change the value of first element in list that meets a requirement, do something else if not found
- Linq to XML Find a an attribute and return seperate attribute value
- How find the min element of a nested list and return its siblings, and its parents Ids
- Best way to find if a value is present in the array, and if so execute code
- compare 2 properties inside 2 linq lists and return a boolean based on the comparision
- How To Find Highest Value In A Row And Return Column Header and it's value
- Linq Find Partial Text Match - Included code returns duplicate and everything except what it should
- How to find duplicates of particular column in data table in C# and return the duplicate's row number as output
- Using C# Linq find and return a string value from a multi-level data store
- Find duplicates and return List(class) on a fast way
- How to perform .Max() on a property of all objects in a collection and return the object with maximum value
- How to check if all list items have the same value and return it, or return an “otherValue” if they don’t?
- How can I filter a dictionary using LINQ and return it to a dictionary from the same type
- How do I find the text within a div in the source of a web page using C#
- Find() and First() throws exceptions, how to return null instead?
- Entity Framework, Code First and Full Text Search
- What does this C# code with an "arrow" mean and how is it called?
- compare two list and return not matching items using linq
More Query from same tag
- Using LINQ to query xml to populate a .NET nested DataContract
- Use '1,2,3,4,5'.Contains(ID int) in LINQ?
- EF Core dynamic filter
- Distinct elements in LINQ
- Retrieve Row Index From DataView using LINQ
- Stored procedure not making transaction
- Keep Getting 'The LINQ expression node type 'Invoke' is not supported in LINQ to Entities' Exception
- How to query based on properties of a model?
- C# Linq Merging Dictionaries
- How can I use Sum() in Linq?
- Get Xml field from database, then get value from a particular element
- LINQ Entity Framework Value cannot be null. Parameter name: String
- How to search date in a dynamic query using IQueryable in c#
- How can I perform complex queries (eg. over many-to-many relationship) in Entity Framework using a repository pattern?
- Remove substring in ASP.NET markup using LINQ
- How to convert Linq-to-objects query with two from clauses to method syntax
- Sum Of a column of generic list by passing column name anonymously
- Search SQL db using LINQ to SQL
- How to use Group By query in Model Binding
- NEST ElasticSearch for Did you mean feature
- Entity Framework & Linq Orderby
- Getting unmatched array from two array objects
- LINQ Query to create Dictionary of Dictionaries
- Like methods for integer field in LINQ query
- Convert IGrouping to IDictionary
- using linq to select a column from a datatable
- Linq querying local collections against database
- LINQ no delayed loading
- EF Core : expression trees - GroupJoin transform to SelectMany dynamically
- joining two table in linq to sql query