That's just the default
.ToString implementation of anonymous types. Nothing more or less.
It's just the look they've chosen when overriding the
ToString method. It does mean that the object looks like a property bag, which is basically what it is.
That code uses the
Console.WriteLine(object) overload, which under the hood calls the
.ToString() method on the object given. The
.ToString() method, in turn, renders an anonymous type in that way.
- LINQ Source Code Available
- Retrieve bool result by using LinQ code
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Using LINQ query result for data source for GridControl c#
- SQL subquery result in LINQ and Entity Framework Code First
- LINQ deferred execution with a function's result as source (e.g. Console.ReadLine)
- Can I use a LINQ IEnumerable result as the data source for a Gtk.TreeView?
- Code practice to handle empty result set in Linq to custom list
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Why is linq result updated, if a source is updated afterwards?
- How to break link between source collection and LINQ result
- Can I assign the result of a Linq query to the source variable of the same query?
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Reuse stored procedure result in linq to sql in Code First
- Convert Linq Query Result to Dictionary
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Filling a DataSet or a DataTable from a LINQ query result set
- Linq code to select one item
- Cast LINQ result to ObservableCollection
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- If Linq Result Is Empty
- Join Subquery result in Linq
- How to convert LINQ query result to List?
- LINQ group by then order groups of result
- Select top 1 result from subquery in linq to sql
- Best practices for dealing with LINQ statements that result in empty sequences and the like?
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Returning a single property from a LINQ query result
- linq where clause and count result in null exception
More Query from same tag
- Parsing two consecutive records in XML file
- In C#, how can I sort a collection of objects by multiple fields of that object?
- Getting the Object From IGrouping in c#
- how to convert a datatable to List<long,List<keyvaluepair<string,string>>> in C#
- Linq to SQL, is there support for a mid-string % wildcard?
- Create a nested list from a flat list using Linq
- Generic LINQ Extension on dynamic Navigation property
- LINQ function to return list but compiler says function doesn't return a value on all code path
- How to display search results from two tables?
- C# - Filtering with DataView
- NHibernate Linq Session Management
- LINQ: Search multiple fields of a List of objects where fields can be null
- How can i get all subnode values separately from XML Response using LINQ to XML?
- Substring in linq
- Get Average Using LINQ
- Adding a condition in a LINQ statement
- Mongodb c# Conditions in query LINQ
- Linq returned results as condition to another linq query
- Distinct year-months with Linq (to entities)
- compare strings with multiple strings
- Linq grouping by same data
- How can we assume a bool Property on a Generic<T> class , where T is a auto generated LINQ2SQL class
- Alternative implementation to foreach using linq expression
- Linq RemoveAll output?
- In group by elements, select value different from null in other column
- How to solve error when getting max value in a row (EF Core Linq)?
- How to assign SortableBindingList to LINQ query
- getting cannot convert from 'void' to Systen,Action when trying to make a task
- Linq and .Count big database
- More efficient Linq expression