I just asked and answered a similar question (you can ignore all the DataTable stuff, but it might be useful in that it shows how the mapping is used):
The original post that shows how to get at the mapping between the object property positions and SQL statement column positions can be found here:
Note: The second link only provides a mapping of the positions (as integer values) between the object properties and the SQL statement columns...you'll have to use reflection to get at the actual object property names and then do some kind of string analysis on the SQL statement to get the SQL statement column names (you could use regular expressions for this, but that might be overkill).
- Where does Entity Framework store the mapping between property names and the columns it selects in SQL?
- Difference between Select and Where in Entity Framework
- Difference between && and where condition in entity framework query
- many to many mapping in entity framework code first
- Entity Framework Core Linq Where NULL does not work
- How to make a property unique in Entity Framework Code First
- Does Linq in Entity Framework code first use SQL or does it get the whole table first?
- Entity Framework Where Clause for Calculated property
- Entity Framework Linq Query: How to Where on Multiple Nav Properties and Select from 3rd Nav Property
- Entity Framework dynamic linq where from generic source with dynamic where clause
- Add the where clause dynamically in Entity Framework
- Entity Framework Core count does not have optimal performance
- Entity Framework - getting a table's column names as a string array
- Why does the Entity Framework generate nested SQL queries?
- Entity Framework 6 Code First Custom Functions
- .NET Entity Framework - Using .Contains() to find a byte value in a Where expression
- Why does the order of LET statements matter in this Entity Framework query?
- Count or Skip(1).Any() where I want to find out if there is more than 1 record - Entity Framework
- What does nhibernate have, that entity framework 4 is missing?
- Dynamic table names in Entity Framework linq
- How can i write SQL update query with where clause in Entity Framework in C#
- Why does Entity Framework 6 generate complex SQL queries for simple lookups?
- Does Entity Framework perform lambda expressions before or after it fetches the data?
- Entity Framework - Selective Condition on Included Navigation Property
- Entity Framework Core where clause with multiple values
- Avoiding repeated projection code in Entity Framework
- Can Entity Framework (LINQ) select rows based on JSON where clause?
- Forcing Entity Framework to not generate NCLOB's when building Linq-to-Sql Code (Model First)
- Entity Framework Core LINQ query with multiple where clauses
- nested where query in Entity Framework
- Slow C# iteration over model objects fetched from database
- How do you change a linq group IQueryable<IEnumerable<T>> to IQueryable<T>?
- Casting generic type to build a valid Linq expression
- Is there a way to get a list of paths in a folder excluding specific folders
- List ordering - Extension method not firing!
- How to mask the value of a member variable in a List of objects using LINQ?
- Check if chars of a string contains in another string with LINQ
- Select distinct values from a list using LINQ in C#
- LINQ non-linear order by string length
- Runtime error while using a linq query
- how to declare anonymous type using a variable's value as key in c#?
- Linq to objects error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
- Calculating Datagrid Group totals for a column and displaying them in Group Header
- Can extension methods have generic parameters?
- LINQ Check List<string> for multiple entries
- Access dictionary value inside linq method
- Histrogram with Linq
- Narrowing down where LINQ expression error is occurring
- Element not getting added in List
- Why EF generating a sub-query for a simle query?