i found the solution :
i had to pass in savechangesoption to the service.savechanges() method :
- WCF Data Services : add two new objects to the database with links between them
- Compare id's of objects in two lists and get the list of objects that includes objects with ids occurring in both of them
- Can't add a new record with an integer value into database by using linq from code C#
- C# Data Structure to allow fast finding of objects in a large dataset with a property between two given doubles
- How to get the properties with name, old value and new value after comparing two class objects
- Is there a way to get the difference between two sets of objects in c#
- Access all of the data after joining two tables and group them using linq
- Merge two Lists in C# and merge objects with the same id into one list item
- LINQ-to-Entities, Ambiguous Column Name with association between two views with the same column name
- The relationship between the two objects cannot be defined because they are attached to different ObjectContext objects mvc 2
- Insert New Data using Linq -- WCF Data Services (formerly ADO.NET Data Services)
- How to convert list of objects with two fields to array with one of them using LINQ
- LINQ Union between two tables with the same fields and then returned in a collection
- Difference between the returned values of two selector functions in this code
- Is possible with LINQ to extract from an array of objects the value of one property and create a new array?
- Using LINQ to get the difference between two list of objects based only on a single object property
- OData WCF Data Services - Related data (by foreign key) doesn't show up when calling the service
- Add new XElement with data type attribute
- How can I organize this data into the objects I want with LINQ?
- Calculating the Hamming distance between two strings with LINQ
- How to swap the data source associated with a Linq query?
- What's the best way to copy and insert data from related tables into a new set of related tables with Linq
- Finding the list of common objects between two lists
- One liner for concatenation of two different lists of objects with the same interface
- Find difference between two Data Objects using LINQ
- How to get all the data between two years in Entity frame work?
- Check if words in string array ends and starts with char and insert new string between them (c#)
- How to remove two objects with the same ID but different date values with LINQ to objects
- How to bind and save an object containing a list of objects to database context in ASP.NET MVC with EF code first?
- way to go from list of objects to SortedList<string,string> with two of the fields using LINQ
More Query from same tag
- Using LINQ to order or sort list and output into list box
- How to group product by category on list view by LinQ?
- When should I use LINQ for C#?
- Read xml file/string in a generic way without knowing the structure
- ASP.NET MVC Fill dropdown from Table
- Linq with sum and group from two tables
- Is it possible to know which function threw the error when running db.SaveChanges in Entity Framework?
- Extending LINQ to Nhibernate provider, in combination with Dynamic LINQ problem
- Is there a way to reduce the number of hits on the db
- How To set Data In DataGridView by multiple selection of checkedListBox?
- How can I group results and remove duplicates
- C#: Chained Linq methods and casting
- Using Entity Framework, which method is more efficient?
- Cannot convert 'System.Collections.Generic.List<long?>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<long>
- Linq statement fails with dynamic where clause
- How to efficiently fetch distant relation in Entity Framework projection
- Create LINQ query at runtime to GroupBy in EntityFramework (with inheritance)
- linq to xml access data based on field attribute
- Stack overflow in LINQ to SQL and the Contains keyword
- Simple Linq query has duplicated join against same table?
- Converting TSQL to Linq
- Show LINQ joined table column at view DisplayNameFor
- Linq Group by won't work on multiple columns vb.net
- How to find first N items with Min values using LINQ
- Linq - Rows In Database not Deleting
- how to write conditional query from two tables using LINQ
- Return last 10 days data by date using Entity Framework
- LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method 'System.DateTime ToDateTime(System.String)'
- How to solve compare two datatables linq to sql error?