I found the solution :
I had to pass in SaveChangesOption to the service.SaveChanges() method :
- WCF Data Services : add two new objects to the database with links between them
- C# Data Structure to allow fast finding of objects in a large dataset with a property between two given doubles
- How to bind and save an object containing a list of objects to database context in ASP.NET MVC with EF code first?
- Writing code that can work with multiple database objects
- How to convert list of objects with two fields to array with one of them using LINQ
- Compare id's of objects in two lists and get the list of objects that includes objects with ids occurring in both of them
- updating data in many-to-many relationship in entity framework in code first existing database
- Linq to sql as object data source - designer problem with partial classes
- Dynamic LINQ with Data Objects
- How can I organize this data into the objects I want with LINQ?
- Counting in a List of objects with Linq, between 2 dates
- Multiple JOINS with Conditions between them : LINQ query
- How to swap the data source associated with a Linq query?
- Can't add a new record with an integer value into database by using linq from code C#
- Getting data from database at runtime with LINQ
- EF Code First Insert Objects with One to Many gives exception."Store update, insert, or delete statement affected an unexpected number of rows (0)."
- How can I extract data from a list of parent objects with children?
- c# - Linq select properties from List of objects and modify them with shorthand conditional
- Find difference between two Data Objects using LINQ
- Convert/Parse many Objects using a member Method with less Code
- How to import data from Excel sheet to database in c# with LINQ?
- Linq query for updating list of objects with some data from another list of objects
- get data from database that falls in between 2 dates
- Could i mix values from local data with values returned from database while using LINQ to SQL?
- Linq query Join objects with different data sources?
- get selected value from combobox with data source is anonymous type
- Check if words in string array ends and starts with char and insert new string between them (c#)
- Linq Data Source WhereParameters with "\" in value
- Select Single Value with ADO.Net Data Services and LINQ
- Linq for filtering data into object with multiple fields, one of them being List<string>
- Select value and flatten sublist of objects within a list of objects
- LINQ - simple select based on value of child element
- ASP MVC Paging with LINQ?
- LinqPad adds an S to the end of every table
- C# Dedupe a List with a List and Combine the List
- Use Linq to get the last order placed yesterday for each customer
- Convert string join utility function into LINQ equivalent
- How can I find missing numbers in a list without using LINQ?
- System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute namespace is modified unexpectedly when added to XElement
- LINQ equivalent of F# List.partition
- How to move parts of a LINQ query to an reusable LINQ expression tree
- DB design strategy in Visual Studio
- What's the performance hit of List.OfType<> where the entire list is that type?
- How to use LINQs Include in SQL
- Modifying existing generic repository pattern to add select
- MongoDB .NET Driver Group By Time Range
- Updating one Generic List<T> with Another Via Linq c#
- Converting SQL to LINQ C# to return data with most recent entry of a field
- What's the correct way to use Effort with Entity Framework 6?
- Linq syntax issue - List.Find(Predicate <T> match)