as noted by dna2 at the end of his question, this issue was fixed in
ef 6.0.2. to upgrade your version of ef, do the following in the package manager console (vs2013
view -> other windows -> package manager console).
update-package entityframework -version 6.0.2
- How to cast LINQ generated anonymous data type list from DataView ASP .NET MVC?
- Unable to cast Anonymous Type from 'System.Linq.IQueryable' to 'System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery'
- get selected value from combobox with data source is anonymous type
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Unable to cast the type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.Object'. LINQ to Entities only supports casting Entity Data Model primitive types
- How to return anonymous type from c# method that uses LINQ to SQL
- Cast a IQueryable type to interface in Linq to Entities
- LINQ to SQL: Complicated query with aggregate data for a report from multiple tables for an ordering system
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- How to convert Anonymous Type to Strong Type from LINQ query
- What is the return type for a anonymous linq query select? What is the best way to send this data back?
- Unable to cast object of type 'System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbQuery`1' using linq lambda expression
- When selecting an anonymous type with LINQ from EF, is there no way to run a method on an object as you select it?
- Linq cast conversion Xelement error: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Xml.Linq.XElement' to type 'System.IConvertible'
- The given value of type String from the data source cannot be converted to type int of the specified target column
- Unable to cast object of type 'WhereSelectListIterator` in LINQ
- Unable to cast the type X to type Y. LINQ to Entities only supports casting EDM primitive or enumeration types
- LINQ Issue: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Reflection.Module' to type 'System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder
- Return Anonymous type from LINQ query in VB.NET
- Create same LINQ anonymous type from different XML element
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- LINQ to return subset of data grouped into an anonymous type
- Unable to cast the type 'DynamicClass1' to type <T>. LINQ to Entities only supports casting EDM primitive or enumeration types
- .NET service OData return anonymous type from LINQ query
- C# LINQ How to get a data source from a db?
- Removing duplicates using LINQ returns "Error removing duplicates: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'."
- Possible to assign a data type to an anonymous type's members in a linq query?
- LINQ with String.Join() error: "System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '<DistinctIterator>
- Unable to cast nvarchar to datetime when calling SQL Server stored procedure from LINQ to SQL
- Unable to cast the type 'x' to type 'y'. LINQ to Entities only supports casting EDM primitive or enumeration types
More Query from same tag
- Changing method from Dictionary to Struct
- convert Dictionary<int, Enumerable> to Dictionary<int, Enumerable> inverting content
- How to define a variable as Type List<<>f_AnonymousType1<string,string>>
- Get List of Records that do not exist in another list - Linq
- Can LINQ do this for me?
- ASP.NET MVC - Join Tables using LINQ
- Nested linq - where x == enumerable
- Using LINQ to query nested classes in db4o?
- Why does joining two related CSV files by using a join clause produce a single element instead of a sequence of elements?
- Count positive values in datatable
- How to find closest string in list
- Best Linq Syntax for Adding Objects of a class to a List of a Base Class
- Fetching orders from database with special kind of grouping / aggregation
- Linq-to-sql join/where?
- Using System.Xml.Linq with mono command line compilers
- How to use Func with Entity Data Context?
- Can not run basic LINQ query
- Linq query for joining tables Mvc Asp
- compare two folders for non identical files with SymmetricDifference?
- Linq: how to exclude condition if parameter is null
- Entity Framework Extended - simple delete is giving me null reference
- Using List.Find or LINQ on lists of enums in .NET 3.5
- Using Count() function throws “Internal .NET Framework Data Provider error 1025.”
- Paging using Linq
- Lambda/Linq Error "an Item with the same key has already been added"
- Join with inner list
- Joining two tables in EF Core, invalid column name
- Linq Aggregate produces error: "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. // Unhandled Expression Type: 1001"
- Convert SQL Query to LINQ ORDER BY, GROUP BY, COUNT
- See if Dictionary Item is the last one in the dictionary