I don't see the value in moving to LINQ here. The beauty of LINQ is that you can write your query in the language of your domain objects, rather than in T-SQL. In your case you only want to accept actual SQL commands. It seems like it would be more work to deconstruct the command, turn it into LINQ -- using reflection to identify the appropriate tables in the data context -- and then execute the query only to print out the properties of the resulting objects.
You can add stored procedures to your database, and then add them into linq. Linq provides nice code generation to deal with your stored procedures getting and returning rows using deferred execution.
If you have a dynamic query that you wish to execute that isn't a stored procedure then you will need to either stick with ADO.Net or learn how to express your query in LINQ. Perhaps if you provide the query we could help you do this with your data context.
PS. When we moved to LINQ I found that the amount of boilerplate ADO.Net code we had to write dropped dramatically. I wrote my SPRoc mapped it to sql and used it straight away :).
There is Dynamic LINQ by Scott Gu which can be found here but as tvanfosson has already said you really aren't going to solve much with moving to Linq and most likely is more effort then result.
- Retrieve and print data from dynamic sql query with linq
- LINQ to SQL: Complicated query with aggregate data for a report from multiple tables for an ordering system
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- Populate Excel with data from LINQ to SQL query
- Query dynamic data with LINQ
- Retrieve data using Dynamic Query and Linq to SQL
- Linq query for distinct data from a table with where condition
- Linq query for updating list of objects with some data from another list of objects
- Why do not my LINQ query print out data from the database?
- How to use Linq Aggregate Query to print line sequence number alongwith some data from the List<string>?
- how to retrieve data from many to many relationship in mvc c# with linq
- LINQ Query with Hashsets from Entity Data Model
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- how to fetch data from database using linq query for relationship 1:N and N:N (between 3 entity) in asp.net mvc EF code first?
- LINQ query with value from dropdown to compare with data
- Working with the data from LinQ SQL query
- Detailed grid in my WPF/MVVM form with data from grouped LINQ query
- How to built a dictionnary from linq query with Id as Key and Data Class as Value in c#?
- Using a LINQ query to populate a combo box with data from an access database
- how to retrieve data from helper class property using Linq query C#
- Dynamic linq query with dynamic where conditions and from conditions
- Retrieve data with the linq query
- Entity Framework dynamic linq where from generic source with dynamic where clause
- Calculate percentage from datagridview data with linq query
- Query with many-to-many relationship by linQ and filter result/ Get dynamic data by LINQ
- Retrieve data from child table using parent table LINQ query
- Retrieve custom profile data from IdentityUser list with linq
- Linq query with dynamic columns selected from a table
- Problem with displaying data from the linq query
- Create list with data from grouped Linq query plus related data from another table
- convert linq to lambda with multiple joins
- linq Expression.Coalesce and case insensitive in the same query
- Build LINQ queries dynamically - force using sp_executesql instead of raw query
- How can I ensure rows are not loaded twice with EF / LINQ
- C# LINQ: Get items with max price
- Ordering a Grouped Result in C#
- Composite group join
- Any way for linq query to check against existing select?
- How to use Include to include an Entity not related to another entity
- From SQL to C# LINQ
- Linq strange behviour with dictionaries
- ASP.NET MVC: DropDownListFor doesn't select any option
- Still get repeated strings when using 'Distinct()'
- Linq Entity compare 3 fields with wildcard vb.net
- combobox with multiple variables in one line, saving selection
- Entity Framework Core: many-to-many relationship with same entity
- specified cast is not valid in linq to sql
- Entity Framework Query select hard-coded user created column
- Expression tree works when manual input, but not coming from another class
- Avoid Null value exception in LINQ