so, just to clarify, you have a table which includes essentially:
name : role -------------- bob : leader jane : scribe bob : technician bob : programmer jane : entity bob : adept
and you want to end up with:
bob : adept bob : leader bob : programmer bob : technician jane : entity jane : scribe
if that's the case, then you're looking at an "orderby, thenby", which in linq i believe is indicated by a comma in that part of the linq statement:
orderby user.name, user.role
is that what you're looking for?
- OrderBy on children in a LINQ Query
- LINQ Orderby Descending Query
- Entity framework linq query Include() multiple children entities
- How to OrderBy an integer in a string field in a Linq query
- How to apply multiple orderby in linq query
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- LINQ - writing a query with distinct and orderby
- LINQ query adding orderby makes Skip and Take not work Linqpad
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- Paginating a linq query which uses OrderBy
- Linq query with multiple OrderBy statements added in a loop
- LINQ Source Code Available
- multiple orderby in this linq code
- LINQ query OrderBy doesn't work
- linq - how do you do a query for items in one query source that are not in another one?
- How can I write the following code more elegantly using LINQ query syntax?
- Linq query with OrderBy word count
- How to dynamic add filters to a LINQ query against an Odata Source in C#
- C# Linq query help removing foreach loops creating cleaner code
- Use a linq query as microsoft local report Data Source (WinForms)
- LINQ Lambda efficiency of code groupby orderby
- Determine the source DataContext for a Linq to Sql query
- LINQ query returns old results when source list is re-initialized
- How to get SQL query into LINQ form in C# code
- LINQ - sub query using OrderBy and GroupBy
- How do I apply OrderBy to a Linq Query for a select list
- How can I code a Linq query to do an upward Include?
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- How to pass an Expression into Entity Framework LINQ query OrderBy clause
- How does nesting an OrderBy in a Dynamic Linq query work?
More Query from same tag
- My Linq to Sql Insert code seems to work fine but I don't get a record in the database
- LINQ pivot on a single field
- Linq XML query with nested loop - 1
- Join columns in LINQ and run contains operator
- Get properties in LINQ inside group by clause
- Dynamically build up a linq query with hierarchy using string field names?
- Incorrect LINQ Expression
- LINQ to Object - How to implement WHERE clause `If at least one of the elements is` for sub-group
- Checking for duplicates in a complex object using Linq or Lambda expression
- Using Linq to find duplicates but get the whole record
- Linq query to group data
- convert SQL query to LINQ / dot notation
- linq-to-sql: GROUP BY and MIN() in SELECT part
- linq-select rows that have all the conditions
- Using Linq to create nested groups and sublists
- Take one and skip other duplicate item in a child table
- How to avoid using IF-Else and use inline if condition inside the .where() function?
- LINQ Conditional Where Clauses not working
- YaLinqo - Get correct result for where clause containing equals operator
- Linq returning value from adjacent column
- XML LINQ statement almost giving desired results
- Help with linq query
- Your Favorite LINQ-to-Objects Queries
- Efficient query involving count in subquery
- Linq to Entities Group By (OUTER APPLY) "oracle 188.8.131.52.0 does not support apply"
- How to query Link table based data in LINQ
- LINQ Select Last & Unique Record from a DB using List
- Get distinct column values in a set of datarows - Data Table Linq C#
- how to get the second level text from the leaf?
- How to add || (OR) condition with linq join