So, just to clarify, you have a table which includes essentially:
Name : Role -------------- Bob : leader Jane : scribe Bob : technician Bob : programmer Jane : entity Bob : adept
and you want to end up with:
Bob : adept Bob : leader Bob : programmer Bob : technician Jane : entity Jane : scribe
If that's the case, then you're looking at an "orderby, thenby", which in LINQ I believe is indicated by a comma in that part of the LINQ statement:
orderby user.Name, user.Role
Is that what you're looking for?
- OrderBy on children in a LINQ Query
- LINQ Orderby Descending Query
- Entity framework linq query Include() multiple children entities
- How to OrderBy an integer in a string field in a Linq query
- How to apply multiple orderby in linq query
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- LINQ - writing a query with distinct and orderby
- LINQ query adding orderby makes Skip and Take not work Linqpad
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- Paginating a linq query which uses OrderBy
- Linq query with multiple OrderBy statements added in a loop
- LINQ Source Code Available
- multiple orderby in this linq code
- LINQ query OrderBy doesn't work
- linq - how do you do a query for items in one query source that are not in another one?
- How can I write the following code more elegantly using LINQ query syntax?
- Linq query with OrderBy word count
- How to dynamic add filters to a LINQ query against an Odata Source in C#
- C# Linq query help removing foreach loops creating cleaner code
- Use a linq query as microsoft local report Data Source (WinForms)
- LINQ Lambda efficiency of code groupby orderby
- Determine the source DataContext for a Linq to Sql query
- LINQ query returns old results when source list is re-initialized
- How to get SQL query into LINQ form in C# code
- LINQ - sub query using OrderBy and GroupBy
- How do I apply OrderBy to a Linq Query for a select list
- How can I code a Linq query to do an upward Include?
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- How to pass an Expression into Entity Framework LINQ query OrderBy clause
- How does nesting an OrderBy in a Dynamic Linq query work?
- C# Create a list of objects from an 2 IEnumerable instances containing only those objects with a value found in the second list
- Linq to XSD processing
- How should I compare values in two lists?
- Linq query to sort strings like numbers in ASP.NET-Core 3.0 and above
- Building a C# Linq helper
- OrderBy, GetNewBindingList and Linq to SQL
- Textual Mining on the column Cell of Table that remove the Duplicates based on "##" notation
- linq get inner attribute
- How to Implement self join to obtain complete result using Linq c#?
- Handling the children of a parent-child relationship using Linq to XML
- What return type to use for a method that returns a list of anonymous type?
- C# List binary or items together into one bitmask result
- Displaying Html.ListBoxFor for association class with one additional property
- System.NotSupportedException: while removing node nodes from XML
- C# Linq JSON nested arrays strange behaviour
- how to get empty groups, lazily
- Why can't I use a range value's property as a parameter when calling a method in a LINQ query?
- Is there a .NET queue class that allows for dequeuing multiple items at once?
- Directory.GetFiles() but only include files with a specific content (for e.g. "my file contents") using C#
- Use query syntax in GroupBy with complex range variable