backlinq (http://www.raboof.com/projects/backlinq/) is a project which implements a number of linq operations against .net 2.0. the project is open source and they have posted the source code for their unit tests (http://backlinq.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/test/backlinq.tests/enumerablefixture.cs). you may be able to adapt these tests for your needs.
there is also a codeplex hosted project called 'a custom implementation of the .net standard query operators from linq' (http://linqsqo.codeplex.com/), which includes the source for a similar test suite.
you may be looking for jon skeet's edulinq.
note that he's writinga linq to objects implementation; some of his tests will not be applicable to db-based implementations.
- Linq Unit Test Suite
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- Unit test error : This function can only be invoked from LINQ to Entities
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- Stubbing Code for Test With Linq Expressions and Lambdas
- LINQ to Entities error occurring at run time but not in unit test
- Working LINQ query does not work in unit test
- LINQ `Any` not covered by unit test
- Cannot build the Test project for LINQ IQueryable Toolkit (IQToolkit) - Code 9009
- How to assert a Linq collection with unit test
- How to unit test web service with Linq
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Unit test LINQ Enumerables
- Unit Test Linq XML Function
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- Efficient Linq Enumerable's 'Count() == 1' test
- Is there a C# unit test framework that supports arbitrary expressions rather than a limited set of adhoc methods?
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- LINQ to entities - Building where clauses to test collections within a many to many relationship
- Syntax to execute code block inside Linq query?
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- Best open source LINQ provider
- Unit test insert/update/delete
- LINQ vs foreach vs for performance test results
- Is there a good source that gives an overview of linq optimizations?
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
More Query from same tag
- Got error, "Some part of your SQL statement is nested too deeply" only on some servers
- Convert list of of objects to list of tuple without iterating
- Can I use LINQ to get all components of a certain type?
- Splitting List<T> based on comma separated property value using Linq
- Getting a list of jtokens that contain a certain property value
- LINQ group-by and then display datetime for (dd mmm)
- What is wrong with this linq query?
- out variables in a linq statement
- Why can the type of the parameter for InsertOnSubmit not be inferred from the usage?
- Dynamic LINQ - Unable to convert between GUID and string
- Save LINQ Query As Variable To Call Another LINQ Query
- How to use Html.DropDownListFor() helper in the right way
- Returning data from multiple sql tables entity framework web api
- How does one increment/update integer value of an XML Attribute in C# (XAttribute)?
- Using Enumerable.Aggregate(...) Method over an empty sequence
- Linq does not update related item on add new
- Change this Loop by LINQ?
- Why I can't call a function inside a linq query?
- Checking descendants of parent from a HashSet of values using LINQ
- Sort by Count Occurrences of a Word in list rows linq
- Convert List<MyObject> to Dictionary <obj.string, List<obj.ID>>
- LINQ or SQL to get records closest to specific time per day per account
- Children could not be evaluated
- Computed Properties and Entity Framework
- Linq to Sql - DateTime Format - YYYY-MMM (2009-Mar)
- How to convert this T-SQL query to LINQ syntax?
- Anonymous type in medium trust, works with Reflection not with Expressions
- LINQ to SQL LoadWith Mutilple Joins
- max date record in LINQ
- How to use lambda expression with joins