Your predicate should just be the where part of the query (a predicate just returns true or false). Try this:
instance.userinfoes.Where(user => user.userid == 313).First().Interest = 0.98;
You can structure LINQ similar to how you'd structure SQL. Through a combination of Where and ForEach you should be able to update all the rows you need. I.e:
instance.userinfoes.Where(it => it.UserId == 313).ToList() .ForEach( it => it.Interest = 0.98M );
There's not really any way to write SQL-like queries as text and pass them to regular LINQ as far as I know.
See this question for more solutions: Update all objects in a collection using LINQ
- How to update column data using sql query in linq?
- Using LINQ query result for data source for GridControl c#
- How to Update previous row column based on the current row column data using LinQ
- C# - LINQ - Using column data in the WHERE clause of another LINQ query
- how to fetch data from database using linq query for relationship 1:N and N:N (between 3 entity) in asp.net mvc EF code first?
- How to update column value using LINQ Query
- Query data using "Contains" keyword in Dynamic Linq in C#
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- LINQ - using a query expression to calculate data time difference
- How can I write the following code more elegantly using LINQ query syntax?
- Using ToList() on Enumerable LINQ query results for large data sets - Efficiency Issue?
- How to use expressions to build a LINQ query dynamically when using an interface to get the column name?
- Use a linq query as microsoft local report Data Source (WinForms)
- Eliminate comma(,) from a column of a Data Table using LINQ
- Update query in LINQ contains all columns in WHERE clause instead of just the primary key column
- Pull data from multiple tables in one SQL query using LINQ and Entity Framework (Core)
- read icollection data using LINQ in C# code
- Using Dynamic Column Names in a Linq Query
- Linq sub query when using a repository pattern with EF code first
- how to get two column values in a single query using linq to entities
- Updating LINQ to SQL but the query i have is from a join? Can't update using query that uses a join?
- LINQ query help: searching for data in a Many to Many using Entity Framework
- Using C#, LINQ - want to get column names AND data values
- How can I check the number of calls to the database in LINQ query when using .NET Core and Code First?
- Boolean column in Microsoft Access and filtering data using linq
- Joining Two list using LINQ Query and displaying only relevant data
- Dynamically Query a data set using Linq
- How to take driver id column using this linq query
- How to check comma separated values stored in data base column having the given value using linq in c#
- LINQ - database query using "into", how do I reference data prior to "into" in the select clause?
- How to use linq to filter to the max of a group
- How to return Linq expression as a List?
- Load a single related object
- How to get the summary of items in a List using Linq
- Convert foreach to linq expression with select
- Nested Query in Linq to entities with the same dbset
- Nested select with group by using linq
- Linq result return zero vs null
- check if a list contains all the element in an array using linq
- c# Linq cross join rows on same table
- Select inside multiple interations
- How to turn this LINQ query to lazy loading
- Can't bind a GridView to a LINQ to SQL Result
- DbSet does not contain definition for SaveChanges
- Get Total Count and Filter Results in one LINQ query?
- sql pivot summarize table and compare rows
- Flatten List in LINQ
- Linq marking duplicates in a list base on multiple fields
- Apply ISNULL like SQL in LINQ
- Left join in Linq?