I don't have a good answer for you, but I do know that Azure Table Storage is for non-relational data tables, meaning that if you need to create relational joins between tables, this most likely won't be the route to go.
As for SQL Data Services, there's a CodePlex project called PhluffyFotos that has a "LINQ to SDS provider" that you might want to check out for inspiration.
PhluffyFotos is a web 2.0 Picture Gallery Service where users can upload their pictures from the web or mobile device. This sample is designed to demonstrate how you can develop a multi tenant application using SQL Server Data Services (SSDS).
The demo utilizes several technologies including: ASP.NET MVC Preview 4, LINQ, Windows Communication Foundation, Silverlight, Windows PowerShell, and the .NET Compact Framework 3.5.
You should use SQL Data Services. I guess by now you know this:
For the underlying Windows Azure platform, we’re adding FastCGI / PHP support, along with the ability to run full trust .NET applications; SQL Data Services goes relational, allowing you to use the full ADO.NET stack, LINQ to SQL, and so on inside a cloud offering;
- want to get data from specific column of azure mobile service table using linq
- How to reinsert data from one table onto itself using LINQ in code migration?
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Linq to select data from one table not in other table
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- Windows Azure Table Storage LINQ Operators
- Eliminate comma(,) from a column of a Data Table using LINQ
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- C# LINQ How to get a data source from a db?
- LINQ Query to get data from another table
- Read data from more than one table using Azure Mobile Services
- Using Linq to extract data from a Table
- Linq query for distinct data from a table with where condition
- Running a Contains operator in Azure Table Service linq query
- remove rows from data table using LINQ
- Get data from a table after joining based on null value of joined table using LINQ
- Display (flat) row of data from a table in a specific format using MVC / LINQ
- Using Linq to pull from IEnumerable<XElement> and store in data table
- Error creating LINQ query against Azure Table Storage
- Azure table Storage - Table service Query to retrieve and return 10 entities till last entity
- Get All Row Elements of Data Table From Column LINQ c#
- Knockout - Display Pivot Data from LINQ in HTML Table
- Get columns values in data table using linq from Entity Framework
- Access data from indirect child table using LInq
- Filter data using LINQ from two table
- Retrieving data from the table using LINQ to SQL
- Cassandra C# driver: Linq table queries returning data from first keyspace after changing keyspace on session
- How to Get data in repeater from multiple table using like linq query
- Use Linq to filter data from another table
- Doing an LEFT JOIN in LINQ to Entities erroring when trying to get data from second table
- Split into KeyValuePair instead of Array
- multiple records with the same order id incremented from the previous MAX value
- IIS 7.0 vs 7.5 Site Microsoft.Web.Administration.Site BindingCollection
- group list a join with list b and get the average of items in list b
- Stored Procedure return values with linq data context
- Linq to get index
- LINQ query select entity and its collection query
- Perform a search with LINQ and ignoring characters like î or ô or ê
- Best SQL 2005 Query to get Related Items?
- Understanding linq thoroughly
- converting LINQ group by result straight into model
- Use a function both directly and as a lambda expression
- Sending items in a LINQ sequence to a method that returns void
- Check if a key exists in a NewtonSoft JObject C#
- How this query works?
- C# define LET in LINQ
- Select one row per specific time
- Are First() and Last() on IEnumerable<> really the first and last?
- VB.NET and LINQ query on a dictionary
- C# LINQ Query Average