Actually, you've answered your question. Of course, queries using navigation properties are much more convenient, than queries with
Includes - overusing of
Include is mostly analogue of overusing of
Include is at least
join and, optionally, something else. Do not write queries with tens of
Include calls, and there won't be performance hit.
- Entity Framework - Using Navigation Properties over Joins
- Entity Framework Core: using navigation properties instead of joins
- How do you save changes to navigation properties using Entity Framework
- How to include sorted navigation properties with Entity Framework
- Entity Framework 6 context not retrieving navigation properties
- Entity Framework using Sqlite.NET complains that APPLY joins are not supported
- Correctly use Interfaces on Navigation Properties Entity Framework
- Entity Framework Code First using context in Controller
- problem with navigation properties in entity framework
- Need Help Filtering A LINQ Query Using An Entity Framework Navigation Property
- Can I load hierarchical data with Entity Framework 4 using ".Include" and filter a Navigation Property based on some criteria
- Difference using joins or navigation properties in EF
- Preventing automatic population of circular navigation properties in Entity Framework
- Entity Framework Core - LINQ select over navigational properties creates invalid query
- Eager load navigation properties on Entity Framework
- how can take row number 10 to 20 over 100+ rows using entity framework
- Entity Framework Navigation Properties are not listed while creating a converter
- How can I perform complex queries (eg. over many-to-many relationship) in Entity Framework using a repository pattern?
- Null navigation properties using OData/Entity Framework
- How to convert a SQL with multiple left joins to an Entity Framework LINQ statement using Include methods (No Join methods)?
- How to include child properties using Entity Framework
- Entity Framework - loading entities by multiple navigation properties in one request
- Entity Framework procedure call with navigation properties
- Combine Aggregate functions over multiple tables using Entity Framework
- Entity Framework Core: join two tables and get the properties I want using LINQ
- Entity Framework eager loading navigation property causes error when using user-defined type
- how to populate navigational properties when using Entity Framework
- Getting InvalidCastException when trying to implement sorting in Entity Framework Code First using Linq
- c# WPF bind combobox to TPH in Entity Framework code first using LINQ
- Argument.NullException when dealing with Navigation Properties in Entity Framework
- Linq to Entity Group by Date
- C#/Linq: Where X is Y?
- Unable to order child objects in EF
- How to export data from database to a textfile using linq
- Create XML file from collection list
- Why multiple filters are applied even if query recreated on each iteration
- Unable to cast object of type 'System.Linq.EnumerableQuery to type 'Microsoft.Azure.Documents.Linq.IDocumentQuery
- I need a specific decimal conversion I can not do that
- Linq query and Collection modifing
- Problems with the foreach-Loop, to get proper Output as an XML-File
- How to check for the duplicates in an ObservableCollection?
- Linq to SQL using Lambda expressions together with Join, GroupBy, Count and Sum
- IEnumerable has values but still gives System.NullReferenceException
- How to get a count in the foreign key item?
- How would I create a dynamic total on field name in C#?
- GroupBy guarantees in LINQ
- How to filter collection and it`s nested collection at the same time with the same filter?
- C# linq grouping with same name
- Linq to SQL, is there support for a mid-string % wildcard?
- Linq select item after if statement