To select all properties of property l just select it whole:
return expression.InnerJoin( DbExpressionBuilder.Scan(joinEntity), (l, r) => DbExpressionBuilder.Equal( DbExpressionBuilder.Property(l, "JoinId"), DbExpressionBuilder.Property(r, "JoinId") ) ) .Select(exp => exp.Property("l"));
This will automatically generate query selecting all columns that "l" has.
- Entity Framework 6.1.1 DbJoinExpression get all left columns
- map one to one with multiple primary key columns entity framework code first
- Entity framework left join
- Entity framework Include command - Left or inner join?
- Distinct on Multiple Columns Entity Framework LINQ
- Entity Framework 6 Code First Custom Functions
- Entity Framework (4.2) HasRequired results in unexpected LEFT OUTER JOIN
- How to do a left outer join in Entity Framework without using the query syntax?
- Avoiding repeated projection code in Entity Framework
- Left join after a into group in Linq using entity framework (core)
- Forcing Entity Framework to not generate NCLOB's when building Linq-to-Sql Code (Model First)
- Entity Framework - Select specific columns and return strongly typed without losing cast
- Entity Framework Code First without app.config
- How can I implement a LEFT OUTER JOIN in LINQ using lambda syntax on Entity Framework Core 2.0?
- Entity Framework generating LEFT OUTER JOINs when it should be doing INNER JOINs (multiple tables)
- Where does Entity Framework store the mapping between property names and the columns it selects in SQL?
- Left Join in Entity Framework 3.5
- Update Database using Entity Framework having primary key on multiple Columns
- How to force Entity Framework 4.0 to generate parameters of equivalent size to their corresponding database columns
- Entity Framework Code First using context in Controller
- many to many mapping in entity framework code first
- How to Create a Run-Time Computed (NotMapped) Value in Entity Framework Code First
- Entity Framework Linq, Left Join and group with SUM and Count
- Sum the difference of two columns in Entity Framework
- Exclude columns getting data with Entity Framework
- updating data in many-to-many relationship in entity framework in code first existing database
- Entity Framework + Linq LEFT JOIN using a where clause?
- Entity Framework Code First String Comparison with Oracle Db
- SQL subquery result in LINQ and Entity Framework Code First
- Entity Framework / LINQ: Left join defaultifempty fails
- Calling DB Function with Entity Framework 6
- How to get the union, intersection and difference of two given Hashtables?
- Merging 2 Lists in LINQ
- Remove Duplicate XML Records
- How to remove substring from all strings in a list in C# using LINQ
- how a user comments form can be submitted and displayed on same page in asp.net mvc 5
- StackOverflowException trying to return a Linq query result as a List through a WCF Service
- Linq query without multiple joins
- LINQ only sum rows if columns totaled is not zero
- EF LINQ Query for selecting multiple table in single row and count
- Linq statement for Orders reporting
- How to packing the results of List.ForEach() to a new list?
- Filter linq query results using values from a list
- linq 'range variable' problem
- Linq's Aggregate Function, How to make a CSV String
- Convert stored procedure to LINQ
- Many to Many and Linq: updating relationships
- how to join two Lists in linq
- Extract list where string is contained inside a list inside the list
- Take Action on Item in List B If That Item Does Not Exist in List A