In order to use ESQL with DbContext, you will have to "drop down" to ObjectContext.
var objectContext = ((IObjectContextAdapter)context).ObjectContext; var query = objectContext.CreateQuery<MyEntity>( WhereClause.ToString(), Params.ToArray());
- Entity Framework upgrade to 6.2.0 from 6.1.x breaks certain queries unless I enable MARS
- Entity Framework 5 upgrade from 4
- IQueryable two tables from Code First Entity Framework
- Entity Framework dynamic linq where from generic source with dynamic where clause
- Map extra column from stored procedure to Entity Framework code first model
- Entity Framework recursively include collection for each entity from included collection
- Which LINQ statements force Entity Framework to return from the DB?
- Entity Framework 6 Code First Custom Functions
- Entity Framework retrieve data from table with foreign key
- Joining tables from two databases using entity framework
- How can I extract a list of Tuple from a specific table with Entity Framework / LINQ?
- Get All Except from SQL database using Entity Framework
- Compare only time from datetime in entity framework 6 with odp.net Oracle 12c
- Picking random record from Entity Framework database without OrderBy
- Migration from NHibernate to Entity Framework 4.1?
- Avoiding repeated projection code in Entity Framework
- How to prevent Entity Framework from loading all child objects
- Forcing Entity Framework to not generate NCLOB's when building Linq-to-Sql Code (Model First)
- Entity Framework Code First without app.config
- Query Xml from SQL using Entity Framework Database First
- Efficient joining the most recent record from another table in Entity Framework Core
- Data Access from Entity framework works during debugging but not on live
- Select data from multiple unrelated tables with LINQ to Entity Framework
- How to create a LINQ expression from an Entity Framework navigation property?
- How to bind data from mutiple tables to datagridview using Entity Framework and use CRUD operations?
- Entity framework 5.0 First or Group By Issue- After upgrading from 2.2 to 5.0
- Entity Framework Code First using context in Controller
- Improve query generated from entity framework
- many to many mapping in entity framework code first
- update list from another list - entity framework
More Query from same tag
- Strange collation issue using LINQ to SQL
- Linq Dynamic Group Key
- Using LINQ to construct Dictionary for easily accessing registry keys for installed programs
- Understanding LINQ Queries and ViewModels
- Search an item in a complex object type list
- Getting sub elements using LINQ and XML in C#
- Search for words in SQL Server index
- Efficiently identifying if any item in first set matches any item in second set
- cannot convert lambda expression to Func<T,TResult> while trying pass around an IQueryable<T>
- Items with both properties contained in a list
- Add the navigation property value to strongly typed model data in ASP.NET-MVC-5 using LINQ
- Select new object as a parameter while preserving it's run-time-generated type
- UpperCase all Xml element values with LINQ
- Is it possible to store Math expressions in a database with EF C# Linq
- Check if queryable is null before assigning a list
- Remove Nothing values from multidimensional arrays
- Count non null values in multiple columns with LINQ
- LINQ MVC 3 and double query in profiler
- Linq equivalent
- Linq not returning values when using Select to new Object
- Entity Framework infers relationship
- How do I append a 'where' clause using VB.NET and LINQ?
- Linq safety checks
- How can i use Extension Methods in boo
- Select one item from each category on the basis of cost
- Converting an entity model to a dataset - can this be done?
- How can I create an observable collection from LINQ that was written to create an array?
- Apply dynamic where clause to joined table
- Building nested conditional expression-trees
- How I get with a attribute value from a xml the other attribute values from the same node?