the bug with using multiple .include() in ef core 2 is fixed. look forward to the next public build of dotconnect for oracle.
is due to your statement:
var entities = helptopicrepository.entities.include(x => x.helparticles).firstordefault(t => topicids.any(a => a == t.id));
topicids is a list, here is a fix:
var entities = helptopicrepository.entities .include(x => x.helparticles) .where(t => topicids.contains(t.id)) .firstordefault();
- EF Core Include method not working
- Entity framework core Output parameter not working in store procedure using FromSql method (Linq)
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- c# Linq `List<Interface>.AddRange` Method Not Working
- IQueryable<T> Extension Method not working
- Outer join with linq query in EF Core 3 not working
- Outer Join is not working in Linq Query: The method 'Join' cannot follow the method 'SelectMany' or is not supported
- TakeLast not working as expected in .net core 3.1
- Include not working in LINQ query but works in LINQ Fluent API
- C# CopyToDataTable method not working
- EF Core 5 - In memory object list filtering not working against DBset
- C# Select Overload Method With Accumulator Not Working
- EF6 Optional 1:1 include not working
- Azure CosmosDB Contains method does not working
- Execute non-query procedure not working asp.net core
- Generic Get method does not include FK's?
- ASP.net Core C# Linq Distinct not working
- post method in API not working as expected
- Linq code not working properly
- Dropdown bind method not working
- EF Core 5.0 Union Linq Query with sub selects not working
- EF Core 3.x - simple LINQ with Include can not be translated, client evaluation
- Dynamic Linq statement not working in EF core
- EF Core does not include all the child items
- Why Intersect method is not working as per expectation?
- Conditional Include not working with Entityt Framework 5
- EF Core Filtered Include: "Lambda expression used inside Include is not valid"
- MVC Core 2 - && operator in lambda expression not working
- asp.net core 2.1 ef core 2.1 date compare not working on server
- WCF Service Method is not Working
More Query from same tag
- Access nested properties with dynamic lambda using Linq.Expression
- MongoDB using a C# driver and time interval LINQ
- Linq2Sql point of retrieving data
- LINQ result in DataRow
- Sort String List Numerically
- C# list -Eliminate Duplicate items by comparing specific properties
- Query Object's elements in c#
- Items is not sorted case insensitive in combobox (SelectList)
- Linq query on a Date giving an error "Nullable object must have a value."
- Linq Getting Customers group by date and then by their type
- Getting the current index within the ForEach
- LINQ query to show result of 2 tables
- C# LINQ query to use previous result if empty
- Return list of specific property of object using linq
- Sum and grouping multiple columns into one value in linq
- Error when joining two tables using linq in mvc4
- LINQ Replacement for Nested Array Iteration and Update?
- What is the use of decorator sequences in deferred execution?
- Get an array of IDs(values) from a datatable
- use ArrayList as filter in linq query "where" keyword
- Dynamic LINQ querying of an ExpandoObject?
- Get the count after joining many to many relationship tables
- Count the hits in a chained chart
- How to select all parent objects into DataContext using single LINQ query?
- How to Invoke this linq query?
- Getting back the number of added digits
- Linq deferred execution with local values
- How should I 'rotate' or 'flatten' this research data? PIVOT, self join or something else?
- Rank objects based on multiple fields
- Is it possible to use Entity Framework without LINQ?