The bug with using multiple .Include() in EF Core 2 is fixed. Look forward to the next public build of dotConnect for Oracle.
Is due to your statement:
var entities = helpTopicRepository.Entities.Include(x => x.HelpArticles).FirstOrDefault(t => topicIds.Any(a => a == t.Id));
topicIds is a list, here is a fix:
var entities = helpTopicRepository.Entities .Include(x => x.HelpArticles) .Where(t => topicIds.Contains(t.Id)) .FirstOrDefault();
- EF Core Include method not working
- Entity framework core Output parameter not working in store procedure using FromSql method (Linq)
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- LINQ To Entities Include + Where Method
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- Include / ThenInclude with where in EF Core
- c# Linq `List<Interface>.AddRange` Method Not Working
- .NET CORE 2 EF Include
- Net core EF 3.1 LINQ string comparison no longer working
- EF Core Include On Collection Class Property
- IQueryable<T> Extension Method not working
- Entity Framework Core : LINQ advise needed on better approach using include for relational tables
- LINQ Source Code Available
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- Why is Entity Framework core loading entity's relations without adding include
- Outer join with linq query in EF Core 3 not working
- EF Core Linq Join with OR condition using Method Systax
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- C# - Code supposed to be unreachable when calculate value in LINQ sum method
- Include method in LINQ is used for Left Join?
- Outer Join is not working in Linq Query: The method 'Join' cannot follow the method 'SelectMany' or is not supported
- TakeLast not working as expected in .net core 3.1
- EF Core "InvalidOperationException: Include has been used on non entity queryable" for navigation property even after explicit include
- Include not working in LINQ query but works in LINQ Fluent API
- Avoiding duplicate code in Linq Select method
- EF Core “InvalidOperationException: Include has been used on non entity queryable” on IQueryable
- Include vs. ThenInclude for grandchild properties in EF Core
- Linq, emulating joins, and the Include method
- ef core 5.0 How to Filtered Include
- How to concatenate two columns in linq to sql query's select projection
- Split String with Custom conditions and delimeters
- Search Feature using .Contains with terms within a one field
- Why can't I set properties of iteration variables in a foreach loop?
- How to ensure that there are 4 values added for each id
- Linq query on XML only returns first element
- Query a TreeNodeCollection
- Correct Linq conversion from C# to Vb.net
- LINQ to entities comparing collections
- select matching object twice in a linq where-in clause
- How to add more than 1 condition when using LINQ-to-DataSet with Enumerable.Any() in C#?
- Switch statement inside enumeration. How to improve performance?
- Simulating Cross Context Joins--LINQ/C#
- Calling FirstOrDefault multiple times in LINQ to set object properties
- Merge two c# object(json) lists as parent child
- Need help understanding LINQ in MVC?
- LINQ-2-SQL How-To "Reuse" sub selections
- DataTable Union
- How to get the sum of multiple columns of a datatable in c#
- Access to modified closure... but why?