Below are the link what exactly I wanted.
You need to use the
Please see this link. It uses an extension Method
.AsHierarchy() to represent Hierarchical data
The returned object would be in tree structure. You just then have to decided on your presentation logic(space for each child node)
You can build a simple set of Html in your action code assign specific values of your HTML that you build dynamically in your Action with values you get by using linq. Then on you view when you return it using viewdata render it as pure html and use jquery to create the tree here some good example of jquery tree plugin
- Display data in hierarchical order using LINQ
- Display data in sorting order based on arrived time with current date using LINQ query
- how to convert Database Hierarchical Data to XML using ASP.net 3.5 and LINQ
- read icollection data using LINQ in C# code
- Using LINQ query result for data source for GridControl c#
- Load Records From EF Data Model in Custom/Predefined Order Using LINQ
- How to display filtered data in asp.net using linq to sql
- LINQ query in C# using string on the fly to ORDER data
- How get get data in descending order using LINQ
- Display XML data in TreeView control using LINQ
- Comparing data from 2 tables and display the result on a dropdownlist using LINQ
- Display (flat) row of data from a table in a specific format using MVC / LINQ
- How to display the data of two tables in a view using LINQ lambda expression in ASP.Net MVC?
- How to display data from XML file to ListView using LINQ to XML?
- Populate a tree from Hierarchical data using 1 LINQ statement
- How to reinsert data from one table onto itself using LINQ in code migration?
- Retrieve Hierarchical data using LINQ by eliminating the give node and child nodes
- Get data from database using linq query and display it in dynamically generated labels in repeater
- Hierarchical grouping data using linq - remove recursion
- Display Message When No Data Found Using Linq to Sql using C#
- Grouping flat data to create a hierarchical tree using LINQ for JSON
- How do I get SOAP xml file data using LINQ and display it in a form's text box? C#
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- how to fetch data from database using linq query for relationship 1:N and N:N (between 3 entity) in asp.net mvc EF code first?
- Using LINQ on XML data source
- Linq query using select box to display data
- Using LINQ to loop through data and display in a table
- how to display the data in grid view using linq query in web form
- C# dynamic table creation : display table data in aspx page using linq query in a wcf service
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- LINQ Group & Sum on a list of Models where a property is another model
- Best way to check if value exists for a key in ILookup<string, string> using linq
- Find string value in comma-separated list
- Entity Framework Add Performance Degrades With More Rows
- Linq C#- Get previous element in a collection
- Linq to SQL With Left Outer Join and Group By With Sum - How To
- Multiple values for single key
- How do lambda parameters work?
- Updating XML attribute in subtree using LINQ to XML
- LINQ - Join Two Entities into One IQueryable Complex Type - EF4 and ASP.Net MVC
- How to call a function from Linq statement without a return value?
- Issues with .NET Linq statement
- Order List in LINQ to SQL
- Turning IEnumerable of struct with inner IEnumerable into single dictionary
- Null check for reflected property's value with Any() keyword
- Lambda expression problem
- Generic Method to create Parameterized SQL from a Class
- Merge List<PartialColumn> into <List<Column> using LINQ
- How do LINQ queries against the Entity Framework communicate dates to a SQL Server?
- Implementation recommendations (tutorial) for implementing a linq interface