below are the link what exactly i wanted.
you need to use the
please see this link. it uses an extension method
.ashierarchy() to represent hierarchical data
the returned object would be in tree structure. you just then have to decided on your presentation logic(space for each child node)
you can build a simple set of html in your action code assign specific values of your html that you build dynamically in your action with values you get by using linq. then on you view when you return it using viewdata render it as pure html and use jquery to create the tree here some good example of jquery tree plugin
- Display data in hierarchical order using LINQ
- Display data in sorting order based on arrived time with current date using LINQ query
- how to convert Database Hierarchical Data to XML using ASP.net 3.5 and LINQ
- read icollection data using LINQ in C# code
- Using LINQ query result for data source for GridControl c#
- Load Records From EF Data Model in Custom/Predefined Order Using LINQ
- How to display filtered data in asp.net using linq to sql
- LINQ query in C# using string on the fly to ORDER data
- How get get data in descending order using LINQ
- Display XML data in TreeView control using LINQ
- Comparing data from 2 tables and display the result on a dropdownlist using LINQ
- Display (flat) row of data from a table in a specific format using MVC / LINQ
- How to display the data of two tables in a view using LINQ lambda expression in ASP.Net MVC?
- How to display data from XML file to ListView using LINQ to XML?
- Populate a tree from Hierarchical data using 1 LINQ statement
- How to reinsert data from one table onto itself using LINQ in code migration?
- Retrieve Hierarchical data using LINQ by eliminating the give node and child nodes
- Get data from database using linq query and display it in dynamically generated labels in repeater
- Hierarchical grouping data using linq - remove recursion
- Display Message When No Data Found Using Linq to Sql using C#
- Grouping flat data to create a hierarchical tree using LINQ for JSON
- How do I get SOAP xml file data using LINQ and display it in a form's text box? C#
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- how to fetch data from database using linq query for relationship 1:N and N:N (between 3 entity) in asp.net mvc EF code first?
- Using LINQ on XML data source
- Linq query using select box to display data
- Using LINQ to loop through data and display in a table
- how to display the data in grid view using linq query in web form
- C# dynamic table creation : display table data in aspx page using linq query in a wcf service
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
More Query from same tag
- Linq query string array inside List of strings
- IEnumerable - CopyToDataTable() Not Display
- Iterate over array/list inside a linq query
- How to convert List<String> to Dictionary<int,String>
- Merge Datatable records using LINQ
- Using LINQ to set up a login page from an access database
- Suggestions for designing complex LINQ code
- Can I avoid this linq query redundancy?
- C# concat two Collection<string> using linq and getting a Collection<string> result
- Mocking and IQueryable<T>
- How to read data from XNode
- Return items in one list based upon their matching index in another using Linq
- Finding property differences in two lists
- Query XML using linq and comparing two variable
- Linq Dynamic Group By
- linq query async/await review
- Convert SQL with multiple joins (with multiple conditions) of the same table to LINQ
- How do I iterate through several left joins LINQ to SQL
- Cast linq results to List<MyInterface>
- LINQ: When to use 'new' in Select clause?
- LINQ Sum OverflowException?
- Assignment to expression using ternary operator
- Query Dataset for count
- Sequence contains no matching element
- Checking if object exists then setting it based on rules
- why .ToList().Distinct() throws error but not the .Distinct().ToList() with linq query
- Why doesn't Except work when I have defined IEqualityComparer<T>
- Master list filtered from other lists based on matching values
- Is there a cleaner/simpler way of doing an equivalent of WHERE a IN (aa, bb, cc)?
- Sort JSON by one or more properties using Dynamic LINQ