Which version of Visual Studio are you using? I've just tried compiling your code with the C# 4 compiler, and got this:
Test.cs(12,42): error CS0619: 'Program.Value' is obsolete: 'Do not use'
I wonder if this was a bug in the C# 3 compiler (shipping with VS2008/.NET 3.5) which was fixed for the C# 4 compiler.
- Compiler doesn't raise an error on a obsolete property used in Linq
- Why does ToDictionary<K,V>() generate a compiler error when used with LINQ to SQL?
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- Linq error - "NotSupportedException: Unsupported overload used for query operator 'Select'"
- Linq2SQL "Local sequence cannot be used in LINQ to SQL" error
- LINQ Source Code Available
- AddDays used in LINQ to Entities throwing error in all but one server
- Compiler error when using LINQ on IEnumerable<dynamic> but not if you cast it to IEnumerable<dynamic> first
- Compilation error when i used lambda creator with base type for `Where` condition in linq
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- LINQ entity data model generated code error - The type 'DBContexts.Category' already contains a definition for 'ID'
- ASP.Net LINQ data source error is ListView
- error when anonymous type is used in join query in LINQ
- Linq extension. Change property value in source list
- Compiling Error with LINQ Sorting Code Using List<T>
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- Gridview Error Data Contains No Rows when Used with Linq
- LINQ function to return list but compiler says function doesn't return a value on all code path
- CRM 2011 - Compare years in LINQ Query - Gives an error : Invalid 'where' condition. An entity member is invoking an invalid property or method
- Linq Error : Invalid 'where' condition. An entity member is invoking an invalid property or method
- Create a linq subquery returns error "Local sequence cannot be used in LINQ to SQL implementations of query operators except the Contains operator"
- Trouble with a LINQ 'filter' code throwing an error
- Weird compiler error in generic class using the Linq ExceptBy function
- LINQ InheritanceMappingAttribute Code property
- new to linq. compiler doesnt like my query. Code provided
- Check for nulls in linq statement so an error doesnt occur
- What is the event handler equivilent to the LINQ code used here
- Expression<Func> method gives convertion error when used in linq query
- LinQ - Error when trying to order by child property
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Always select true/higher value in LINQ statement group by (Multiple columns)
- Issue to compose a nested relation query with Entity Framework
- how to update many to many table in entity framework
- How can I get descendants of descendant in Linq?
- Convert ?: statement to handle more than 2 answers
- Splitting an array into 2 arrays C#
- Output Linq Query Result to XML
- problem using foreach in linq query result
- Reading Images, Pdf from SQL Database via LINQPad
- GroupBy using Linq with related Entity in C#
- How to return partial results and the total count for a query with Entity Framework?
- How to convert this sql query into linq query. I am stuck at the group by and sum part
- unable to access the linq to sql result in mvc4
- How to execute a LINQ query while constructing an XDocument?
- How do I do this SELECT statement that uses column renaming (or column alias) with LINQ?
- Performance of First() vs Last() on a SortedDictionary
- Unique elements inside each child element of XML based on condition
- XML parsing using C# for sibling element with namespace
- LINQ query always return Null
- Cannot convert lambda expression to type "string" because it is not a delegate type?