There should be more than one record in the table with the same ID 17 in your database.
If you need only the first record of the search result then you can use FirstOrDefault method.
var jfja = re.Users.Where(u => u.UserID == 17).FirstOrDefault();
- Bind a LINQ query to FastReport and get only one row of data
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- Use a linq query as microsoft local report Data Source (WinForms)
- Project only the most current data into a linq query
- Using LINQ query result for data source for GridControl c#
- Joining Two list using LINQ Query and displaying only relevant data
- how to fetch multiple table data in a single linq query and bind it to a autocomplete search model
- Linq query null check in data source
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- how to fetch data from database using linq query for relationship 1:N and N:N (between 3 entity) in asp.net mvc EF code first?
- Data in Linq query not in join is not in output to json only those that are related in 2 classes are showing up
- How can I bind a query with a join to a GridView, with a Linq datasource with a business layer and data access layer
- LINQ query code for complex merging of data
- LINQ query — Data aggregation (group adjacent)
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- How to bind LINQ data to dropdownlist
- Query data using "Contains" keyword in Dynamic Linq in C#
- LINQ to Entities only supports casting Entity Data Model primitive types?
- Use Linq query to compare date only with DateTime field
- Using a LINQ Where query to get only some of the ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings
- LINQ to SQL: Complicated query with aggregate data for a report from multiple tables for an ordering system
- Entity Framework Linq Query to List - Error when using contains: Only primitive types, enumeration types and entity types are supported
- LINQ - using a query expression to calculate data time difference
- LinQ query with multiple tables and extracting data
- LINQ Query to insert data into the database
- Linq query for only the first N rows for each unique ID
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- LINQ Source Code Available
- how do i use group by only on date from datetime in LINQ query
- Select only few columns in LINQ query
- Nested new result from entity framework query
- Join multiple strings with delimiters
- Get radiobutton selected according to value in database using mvc3
- How to convert this Linq query syntax to method syntax?
- Need help with Linq
- Having trouble constructing the correct Linq query syntax in c#.net for a join after join
- Using LINQ vs SQL for Filtering Collection
- C# + LINQ - inner join
- Easiest Way to Reorder a sequence
- Using GroupBy to pick rows in Entity Framework
- Bind listbox to database table
- TSQL Group By Query in LINQ
- Preventing recursion during DataContext.SubmitChanges()
- LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method exception
- Casting a linq query to ObservableCollection
- How to i get the Value of Store procedure Output value in Entity Frame Work?
- ef core 5.0 How to Filtered Include
- Filter entities, then sort on dynamic field
- LINQ Query to find where in collection on an included table
- c# - Linq Query - Keeps hitting catch