Linq-To-Sql was discontinued by Microsoft.
They recommend using Entity Framework.
It would not be a huge overhaul since you linq code us still valid. You just need to recreate you data model.
For .Net 3.5 you can use EF v1.
Try to download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=22
It should include The First version of Entity Framework (EFv1) as stated on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADO.NET_Entity_Framework.
- Linq code to select one item
- LINQ Source Code Available
- .NET 4 Code Contracts: "requires unproven: source != null"
- Removing a single item from an enumerable source when the items are equal
- Explanation of Code : retrieve item from Array using FirstorDefault()
- 100% CPU, stuck on CreateDelegate and CerHashtable`2.get_Item
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- List or Array of String Contain specific word in Html Source Code
- Parallel.ForEach and IGrouping source item issue
- Entity Framework Code First Select Item Based on Relationship
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- How can I get the index of an item in a list in a single step?
- Find an item in a list by LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source
- How can I get every nth item from a List<T>?
- C# - code to order by a property using the property name as a string
- How do I find the text within a div in the source of a web page using C#
- Roslyn failed to compile code
- Remove item from list based on condition
- Use LINQ to move item to top of list
- How to add an item to a Mock DbSet (using Moq)
- Purpose of EF 6.x DbContext Generator option when adding a new data item in Visual Studio
- Updating an item property within IEnumerable but the property doesn't stay set?
- Why does Enumerable.Single() iterate all elements, even when more than one item has already been found?
- Remove Item in Dictionary based on Value
- LINQ - selecting second item in IEnumerable
- How to find item with max value using linq?
- How can I order at more than one level in a LINQ expression?
- Linq order by Area Name with one exception
- Is there any Linq like feature in any languages prior to .NET?
- Why does comparing integers with Equal(=) takes 800ms more that using GreaterThan(>) and LessThan(<)
- c# json count node's children
- Entity Framework include property
- LINQpad thread behaviour
- How to get a list which contains at least all the values of another list?
- How do I include multiple entities in one row in Linq?
- Trying to generate all sequences of specified numbers up to a max sum
- Linq to Entities - group by on multiple joined tables
- Is linq different from linq to sql?
- Querying XML attributes using LINQ
- Using LINQ to find / delete duplicates
- Search for attribute value in xaml file using linq in C#?
- Using Expression<Func<TSource, TKey>> with IQueryable
- linq joining, grouping, with parent roll-up
- Linq - select where ancestors contain this?
- handling no result found
- How can i use in ( select method in linq?