The Microsoft implementation of LINQ source is not available for you to use. LINQ will not work with .NET 2.0. You will need at least .NET 3.5.
You might want to try LINQBridge.
LINQ is not merely classes, it is upgraded compiler as well to understand Anonymous classes, methods, lambda expressions etc. You can use LINQ in 2.0 as well. Create seperate project, set framework 3.5. And it will work in 2.0 projects. Only thing u will miss is intellisense in VS 2005.
- LINQ Source Code Available
- creating Linq to sqlite dbml from DbLinq source code
- source code for LINQ 101 samples
- c# Linq or code to extract groups from a single list of source data
- Convert string to int in one line of code using LINQ
- Code equivalent to the 'let' keyword in chained LINQ extension method calls
- Linq code to select one item
- How are people unit testing code that uses Linq to SQL
- LINQ query to perform a projection, skipping or wrapping exceptions where source throws on IEnumerable.GetNext()
- Syntax to execute code block inside Linq query?
- Enumerable.Empty<T>().AsQueryable(); This method supports the LINQ to Entities infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code
- Best open source LINQ provider
- Is there a good source that gives an overview of linq optimizations?
- Does this LINQ code perform multiple lookups on the original data?
- How to understand the following C# linq code of implementing the algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- LINQ WHERE method alters source collection
- Is union available in LINQ query syntax?
- get next available integer using LINQ
- Where can I view LINQ source code?
- Suggestions for designing complex LINQ code
- Is there any way to create a LINQ query as a variable without having the data source (yet)?
- Left outer join using LINQ -- understanding the code
- How to pass LinQ Expressions from F# to C# code
- How to reuse a linq expression for 'Where' when using multiple source tables
- LINQ extension methods not available for EnumerableRowCollection<TRow>
- Avoiding code repetition when using LINQ
- Is Unpivot (Not Pivot) functionality available in Linq to SQL? How?
- Using LINQ to delete an element from a ObservableCollection Source
- How does linq actually execute the code to retrieve data from the data source?
- Any libraries available for doing LINQ over Entity Attribute Value pattern?
More Query from same tag
- Error when running linq query
- Declare variable for ConcurrentDictionary.Select()
- save image order after drag and drop into database mvc
- Distinct doesn't work on Entity Framework
- LINQ-to-sql + C#. Only retrieve some columns from table to gridview
- How do I return the column names of a LINQ entity
- Multiple Linq functions as parameter
- Using Linq to identify the encoding declaration
- Using Linq.js to compare every member of an array of objects?
- LINQ Join with Multiple Conditions in On Clause
- Paging Support - ADO.NET Entitry Framework and LINQ
- Lambda expression weirdness in a LINQ to SQL 'where' condition
- Linq to replace dataTable values
- Exception occurred in the view
- LINQ to XML problem with SharePoint Web Services
- Refactor filters with EntityFramework
- Getting Later Date from Database without counting Filtered date
- Using conditionals in Linq Programmatically
- Retrieving Data from database within the last 7 days using linq
- C# - Return record which has the lowest PayDate but also the highest ReconciliationDate
- How to sort List using custom column values in linq?
- How can I do simple order based validation on a collection of objects with LINQ?
- Searching a list using an array as the parameter list using LINQ
- C# Create Lambda Expression Dynamically
- Quickest way to get distinct lists using linq/lambdas
- Query multiple databases with one query
- Find the highest number in a set to be rounded down, and round it up instead
- LINQ against two different data contexts using interfaces
- Linq intersect a child list of integers against a list of integers
- How does LINQ implement the SingleOrDefault() method?