This is going to involve much more than simply using highcharts. You are going to have to use some sort of wrapper that will actually render the chart/page on the server-side and then essentially output it as an image. The following are links taken from a post on the highcharts website.
Highcharts-server-side-export (with Rhino/Batik)
You have to setup an exportserver. Upon the client sends the Highcharts SVG file to this service it will be converted to an image. Before the server returns the image to the client you can save it to the predefined filesystem.
Here you can find a php export server and a java based one. https://github.com/highslide-software/highcharts.com/tree/master/exporting-server developed by Highcharts
These exportservers are setup to remove the temporary created files. You have to change the code a bit to prevent this.
read also this article for more background information on Highcharts exportservers
- Highcharts export charts as image on serverside with php
- highcharts change rendered image source on click
- Highcharts : synchronized charts, It's possible export download image all in one?
- HighCharts Export Server not creating image
- Highcharts add image on export
- Include image in highcharts export
- Add Source to Highcharts Export CSV
- Highcharts Export server - Can't generate image using --options
- Highcharts Export Renderer Image - Only SVG visible
- Highcharts export only renders one quarter of the image
- Highcharts SVG Export from Python Server Side Code
- HighCharts image export
- Calling Highcharts export to jpeg but the source is https and exporting is http (security warnings issued by browser)
- Unable to get highcharts image from highcharts export server using rails httparty
- Export Highcharts code from jsfiddle
- Highcharts - Export server not generating image
- Highcharts - export to base64
- How to export the whole page or html content with Highcharts not just the chart?
- How to get an image watermark in HighCharts charts?
- I can't make Highcharts phantomJs export server work
- Highcharts export chart exportSettings with svg file
- Highcharts add legend on export
- Export HighChart as an image in excel file together with the other page contents
- How to add image in Highcharts Title and subtitle
- Highcharts - how to remove "Open in Highcharts Cloud" from the export menu
- Highcharts - add additional export options without losing default ones
- Highcharts loading image
- ASP.NET WebRequest to Highcharts export server
More Query from same tag
- Highstock Highcharts date time data on Xaxis
- How do I disable interaction on a Highcharts chart?
- Tooltip covering bar in highchart
- Pie chart slice - center of mass
- Title below Pie charts
- Highchart - Add dynamic data to the bar
- Using highcharts with rails not displaying plotLines
- Lazy HighCharts and Loading Json Data
- R Highcharter: Formatting tooltip
- Highcharts: Dynamically size a solid gauge chart
- Drilldown on multiple Highcharts with the same data
- Highchart JS Set data not updating Export: ShowTable on Dropdown Event but chart updates fine
- Highcharts pattern fill how to bring the shapes closer together?
- cakephp highchart fatal error while rendering
- Highcharts shift taking off too many points at the start
- Highcharts - How to combine unique legend for multi-series pie chart which perform same action for both series? (like onclick: show/hide)
- 2 chart HighChart Print to PDF
- Date values as Y-axis in Highcharts
- Change Font Size Jquery Hightcharts
- Highcharts Legend event click to get data
- Highcharts Tooltip cropping
- Unable to display the chart using Ionic3/2
- Highcharts donut custom legend text before legendSymbol using labelFormatter
- Highcharts with custom scaling in upper regions
- Changing data dynamically for a series in Highcharts
- Highcharts x-axis tick starts with an offset
- hightchart Plotting variables Issue
- Navigator showing at 1970 when first point is null