you actually want two
series: data parameters (one for each column).
the first column will be the
accept data and the second column will be your
fail data since i am guessing that your category label which in the example image is
apples will be a
branch of studies.
your series should look something similar to the following:
fail arrays are currently arrays of arrays, but they can actually be a simple list as seen in the
highcharts demo here. you can then specify in the
xaxis parameter the
categories: that are your
branch of studies.
- passing json values to highcharts from .net code behind
- Set HighCharts data from JSON string with setData() function
- Set 2d json to highcharts
- How to set yAxis min/max in Highcharts synchronized chart with JSON
- HighCharts Bubble graph JSON as data source
- How do I get DateTime from mysql and set it to json format ready for highcharts
- Highcharts displays series names but missing data points from json source
- Highcharts code with same set of code/data works in PHP but does not work in JSfiddle
- Set Additional Data to highcharts series
- How to set Highcharts chart maximum yAxis value
- set different colors for each column in highcharts
- Reload chart data via JSON with Highcharts
- Set highcharts y-axis min value to 0, unless there is negative data
- how to set the interval of points on Y - Axis highcharts
- Highcharts set x-axis categories
- Highcharts How to Show Loading Animation At Set Data
- Highcharts Pie Chart.How to set labels in two lines
- adding series to highcharts from JSON
- Highcharts - How to set custom colors for the series
- Highcharts - set maximum range for yAxis but keep axis dynamic within that range
- how to set dynamic data in highcharts
- set width of chart, highcharts
- How to set a static minimum value for axes in Highcharts
- json date format to Highcharts date format
- How to pass json data to highcharts series?
- highcharts : set title on exporting
- Passing Django Database Queryset to Highcharts via JSON
- Highcharts set legend height
- Send JSON data to highcharts pie from asp.net MVC controller in C#
More Query from same tag
- Highcharts: how to draw line segments with click-and-drag and without chart to scroll?
- JavaFX StackedBarChart automatically reuse the same color on different series: how to avoid it?
- How do I manage the imports in Angular correctly?
- Spring / Thymeleaf: Property or field 'title' cannot be found on null. Why?
- HighChart: Donut Pie with URL
- Highstock - display number of week
- How Highstock determines date
- highcharts - copy and paste the data on chart
- How to make a square chart?
- Get SVG Data from Highcharts without displaying the chart
- Highcharts: show stack total in shared tooltip, via footerFormat property
- Highcharts - drawing rectangle with angularjs
- How to combine highcharts (heatmap) and table (mapping each table row with heatmap row)?
- Parse data from specified columns highcharts.js
- Highcharts, pass Data from json on Column Click
- Add Text on the Sectors of jQuery PieChart (HighCharts)
- Highcharts - programmatically slice
- Vue encountering problem when importing highcharts-more
- dotnet highchar data points are not coming with every record
- single array timestamp as xAxis for multiple series
- Drill Down Maps In R + Shiny
- Highcharts getSVG plotOptions series.lineWidth not working
- High Charts Polar / Spider chart with off-graph y-axis labels
- How to convert HTML table to Chart?
- how to assign date time to highchart with intervals and date start
- highcharts show tooltip on point click
- Angular2 HighCharts Can't Find Module highcharts-3d
- Highcharts pattern plugin and wkhtmltopdf
- Set the with of xAxis label to 50% on a Highcharts BarChart
- Trying to design with highChart but colors are not showing up