Renderer draws the shape based on the inputs given to it. It accepts its input in pixels.
When you pass x and y positions for it to render they have to be in pixels, but the x and y values you will be getting from the click events will be in corresponding x and y units. You need to convert them into respective pixels and then pass them to the renderer.
For this highcharts has provided
toPixels() method on both the axes. you can convert the axis Units into corresponding pixel positions using them
I've updated your JS fiddle here
Hope this will help you
If you want more than a circle you can use the annotations plugin: http://www.highcharts.com/plugin-registry/single/17/Annotations
- render a circle onclick event in highcharts
- Add onclick event on chart made with the highcharts library
- How to hide Axes Crosshairs by onclick event in Highcharts
- onclick event when part of highcharts funnel is clicked
- Highcharts add an image to that chart with an onClick event attached to it
- how to add onclick event handler inside highcharts tooltip
- HighCharts Stacked Column Adding Onclick Event to the chart
- Highcharts - detect when render (or redraw) event is caused by a resize/reflow?
- Highcharts 3 cannot render more than 1000 points in one series
- Render Highcharts canvas as a PNG on the page
- Highcharts - manually trigger hover event on a point
- How do I add an event listener to a Highcharts object *AFTER* I've created it
- Highcharts - fire legendItemClick event
- Using html2canvas to render a highcharts chart to pdf doesn't work on IE and Firefox
- Highcharts - Double click event
- Highcharts chart click event fired on click of the reset zoom button (bug?)
- Highcharts : Chart with drilldown how to obtain click event of drill up button
- Highcharts - HTML tooltip & datalabels render issue
- highcharts how to catch and insert logic in click reset zoom button event
- Append onload or redraw event functions dynamically in Highcharts
- IE < 9 + HighCharts don't render series
- onclick trigger resize, highcharts
- Render Highcharts after user updated labels
- React plot options onclick event
- How to pass custom data into Highcharts graph click event
- Highcharts - Updating a chart's option after initial render
- how to get chart object inside a point event function in Highcharts
- HighCharts render chart already zoomed
More Query from same tag
- Format Highcharts xAxis for stock data
- Highcharts Angular - Sunburst implementation
- Highchart Activity Gauge always display text in the center
- Show loading indicator while graph is loading in Highcharts
- Send data from Python backend to Highcharts while escaping quotes for date
- Highcharts - programmatically slice
- Highcharts pdf displaying two sets of percentages
- Highcharts donut chart customization
- highcharts - add series into graph after click
- Highcharts : using JSON data as label to xaxis
- Change highstock chart zones on click yAxis
- How to load data from a CSV-file to a Highcharts sankey diagram
- Can we Extend Highstocks features to Highcharts?
- how to render angular directive in Highcharts tool tip in Angular8
- Highcharts boxplot line rendering issues: is there a solution?
- Highcharts - How do I track/follow a live updated chart without using a navigator?
- Show form view of existing id after click on menu button in odoo 8?
- How to set tooltip to highcharts legends?
- Highcharts - how to prevent xAxis redraw when using addSeries?
- how to apply tooltip formatter in charts module drupal
- Rendering more than one chart with Highcharts using Angular js Directives
- Adding a Dropdown Select menu to select csv files in highcharts
- how to add highcharts in Datatables child row , from google sheets?
- Set backgroundColor on half of the highchart area?
- How do I align the hover/dropdown menu with the my custom context button symbol?
- Convert group json for Highcharts Donut chart
- Highcharts - xAxis label for each point
- How to make highchart points redirect to another component with value in React?
- Pie Chart for Data on Different Things with HighChart
- Issue on Drilling Down and Up in Highcharts.js Using External Dom Buttons